Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

I should look up Guava games and see if being the top poster for them is a town tell or NAI.

1 Like

Smh. Should have left it to us

If there’s one thing MU has over this forum, it’s that you can search a player’s past games easier on MU than here.

From what I know, Guava’s last wolf game (Hurdy-Gurdy Fanfare) saw them post ~200 times in two days, only falling under Litten and Leafia. April Showers (survivor) saw them post ~300 times in six days. ENA, ~400 in four days. This is without looking at the content of their posts, but their count appears ostensibly NAI from the few games I checked.

1 Like

Oh yeah, this also doesn’t account for postgame chat.

I think CRichard wanting to check Guava’s slot immediately is a good look for him? Not that there’s enough information there to really judge his alignment, but he had a slower start in (UFO). Is that your most recent scumgame, CRich?

1 Like

No, it’s offsite.

1 Like

tf are you on about?
my first post started what is now the top wagon

they’re just characters (Project Sekai) but like close enough

wait I thought she meant trusting me was not villagery LMAO
I still don’t think Nuto was suspicious for it but I did misunderstand Leafia

I should be using tone tags

the “no reason not to” was sarcastic, I comprehend that my actions look weird if you can’t see my rolecard, but this all makes sense once I flip
hopefully I won’t flip until after the game is over but. regardless it’ll make sense

IS THIS PLAYER CRICHARD
holy shit I’ve only seen him as a cohost let’s goooo

tbf I haven’t randed scum on the site so it’s hard to tell if something is town tell or nai

2 Likes

BoTF Hurdy Gurdy.

oh yeah true

botf hurdy gurdy was such a bad game for me I kinda blocked it out

same with netrunner
you could tell me I was scum in netrunner and I’d believe you

Okay you got me.

1 Like

Clearly Sleep is a frozen wolf, because they are top wagon and not posting out of PoE.

5 Likes

Fully thats why you should vote pacifism with us Please help Guava has me at gun point

game’s only been open for 10 hours
maybe they’re asleep

1 Like

now if I had a gun I would
but that’s besides the point
because I don’t have a gun

@Hazardwaste I have arbitrarily decided to push you in bad faith. You repeated the use of an intensifying word to express your eagerness to vote no-exe and you complained that nothing was happening before disappearing. Given your note that nothing came out of chat when you read through it, you might be happy with this development.

3 Likes

I disappeared because it was around 9 oclock and i had only just woken up i have breakfast and work shit. And i think i brought up the “pacifsim joke twice”. This being the second time.

1 Like

Pushing me out of bad faith for not being here which is pretty normal for me in mornings and for making a joke. My last comment aged poorly and it had only been an hour.

2 Likes

The time stamp says that was around 10 o’clock.
Nonetheless, I wanted an excuse to shove you early on so I could misread you town because I don’t know your scum meta under pressure.