Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

By the way May, since you made a point of saying that I hadn’t formed a tangible opinion on Nuto’s slot for the sake of content, my current read on his slot is hard town. I can’t exactly explain my reasoning at this moment in time, but I can say that it is entirely a social read and nothing mechanical.

If you know you know.

2 Likes

I’m probably going to bed soon, but here’s the deal, my reads might not be super great this game because I haven’t played in months

o toki English, would how you’d phrase it as a command. “toki English” is just a noun phrase that means English.

cool thing is, I have a better routine now, which should have me awake in the morning

Jaiden casting an immediate vote against a player who wasn’t yet around to defend themselves actually reminded me of (Strategem-10’s #282), which looks similarly prepared as this.

Let’s chat though. Spare one moment as I peruse Jaiden’s ISO.

1 Like

Actually, I can roughly see where May’s coming from here, but not on the same posts. It’s like Jaiden is exaggerating her discomfort in the thread.

In my head it sounds like each sentence is trailing off at the end. I don’t personally think this is wolf indicative, though? It doesn’t feel like the same person who said these lines: (Starcraft’s #11), (AI Upick’s #65) or (OSFE’s #12).

1 Like

I think answers to prompts like this always depends on the player in question. Should you go to sleep?

1 Like

Probaly. New Splatoon season though I want to play Light Tetras a little they gave my weapon a new kit

Seriously, haven’t claimed you something similar in April shower? And in the end, you had just a one-shot immunity as a survivor.

1 Like

Most of the people are away, when I finally show up, obviously.

1 Like

Are you asking us to join your cult?

sup

What

It’s a joke from BoTC.

1 Like

Sleep (4): guavagudetama, crazynuto, min, Hazardwaste
Leafia (2): Garfooled, May
May (1): Jaiden
Jaiden (1): YoubutWorse
crazynuto (1): Leafia

Not Voting (7): JakeTheWolfie, CRichardFortressLies, Magnus, Zenon, Marluna, Arogame123, Gorta

Specifically this role.
BoTC Cult Leader

1 Like

mi kama

What

is up my

guys

i think taking this game seriously is a recipe for disaster (i say despite taking it seriously earlier_)

3 Likes

Yo, wassup?

how are u doing :3