Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

NEO!

VOTE: I_Dislike_FM

1 Like

First thing first.

I claim Lynchproof Miller…
(this is a serious claim)

I wonder if two negativ can make this into a positive town role…

1 Like

First thing first.

3 Likes

“If you saw Atlas, the giant who holds the world on his shoulders, if you saw that he stood, blood running down his chest, his knees buckling, his arms trembling but still trying to hold the world aloft with the last of his strength, and the greater his effort the heavier the world bore down upon his shoulders - What would you tell him? …To shrug.”

Just give me twelve hours to find someone to deathtunnel. The base Starcraft Overhaul package isn’t really worth playing, but once the DLC drops with twelve additional characters and a fountain of content to analyse I’ll be content.

as always i will be roleplaying a character in this game. i have chosen jesse pinkman. if i call you mean things do NOT flag me it is the CHARACTER. It would be offensive to flag me. bitch

4 Likes

Two Lynchproof Miller…
What a shock…
Host doesn’t have any creativity.

We need to cook, Jesse.

2 Likes

Anyway, anyone want to be a bulletproof VT for the rest of this game?

First thing first.

VOTE: Magnus
how are you already wallposting. bitch

1 Like

I’m trying to look good for the camera with my Atlas Shrugged quote and a single paragraph. That’s a forced vote, a very unnatural look.

Btw.
I’m really a lynchproof Miller. You can try to execute me or investigate, but both would be a waste of time.

I really don’t understand how this is a town role, tbh.

Will the effect last into XYLO?

lynchproof miller that’s a good one

VOTE: beancat

It doesn’t mention xylo…

2 Likes

VOTE: Jarek.
Town:

Town:

Mafia:

In your two Town games you come across as uncomfortable in your entry posts, as though you’re not sure where to begin, but in UFO you almost seemed more natural, or at the very least confident.

Entering the thread by acknowledging Marluna’s claim and casting an RVS vote, which comes across as natural and confident. Sorry Jarek, you’re acting too Town to be Town rn.