Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

my yeet order is different
i wouldnt kill squirrel after ash without a good reason

Idk about you but Iā€™ve seen good reasons

enlighten me

His stagnant vote on Ash all day yesterday with what looked like contrived reasoning (policy vote for Ash claiming VT)
he didnā€™t clarify anything else about it until today when I asked him and his explanation did not particularly wow me
his opener today also sucked
And then thereā€™s the whole thing about the CRich wagon existing as an alternative to both Ash and Squirrel

1 Like

Also how many times have you seen Squirrel and Ash interact after that first point where they crossvoted and accused each other of being scum

Yeah thatā€™s thatā€™s I think but said more eloquently.

Squirrel has also just been kinda scummy throughout.

the first thing doesnā€™t really mean anything but yeah his opener was bad and i agree with the crich thing

i still probably wouldnt kill him yet tho

The only thing is that Squirrel doesnā€™t really seem to be pushing anyone except Ash, and heā€™s not even pushing Ash particularly hard (or at least not pre-redcheck)

On the flip side the redcheck also makes me suspect that his weak case on Ash was because he already knew Ash was scum

Well we definitely arenā€™t killing Squirrel before Ash so we have another day to discuss and also see if Squirrel improves

Iā€™ll protect whoever hammers Ash gogogo.

Plot twist: Ash hammers themselves

the thing is, squirrelā€™s literal only contribution to the game being a policy vote on his partner seems wack to me. heā€™d have to be a potato wolf.

1 Like

ā€œbut vulgard, squirrel had other content too!ā€
giving reads =/= contributing to the game. he didnā€™t make any pushes other than ash and he didnā€™t help dissolve the wagon on himself, in fact he encouraged it today (lol).

2 Likes

heā€™s a potato regardless of his alignment
he was hardly pushing on ash for anything AI and sat there with his vote the entire day

2 Likes

Squirrel is Potato

Gorta is Tree

both are vegetation

2 Likes

I just finished reading the entire thread on a bus, and I ainā€™t quoting shit on mobile but Iā€™m kinda here now and will be popping in throughout the day to check on thread whenever I get a good opportunity

Day 2 VC 4

Voted Voters Votes
ash4fun Squirrel2412 (#3255), Anonymoose (#3297) 2/8
Squirrel2412 Vulgard (#2645) 1/8
YoubutWorse Blizer (#2485) 1/8
Blizer Atlas (#2483) 1/8
Vulgard Wazza (#2522) 1/8
Gorta ash4fun (#3092) 1/8
Not Voting Ranta, Marluxion, WindwardAway, sulit, Gorta, Arctic, Vulgard, ElithePsycho, Youbutworse 10

Yell at cheese for mistakes

tfw you have 5 vanity wagons when thereā€™s a outted wolf

2 Likes

At the moment, I sort of want you to out