Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

ya I cant find the Mistyx wolf game, maybe it was on FoL back before it converted, I can’t even remember the game name

tbf Lucy made like 3 posts lol
I told her that if she was busy I would be fine with taking full control

thats literally it

thats hardly a fucking thunderdome

@Stellaluna
weird question but uhhm, what was the game where I lost to u and Eevee in f5? lol

~stella

ah hell back

for reverse post game cred, im 99.9% losing to Mistyx’s wolf game again, ain’t I, for the 4th time

EOD in little over 3 hours

I honestly don’t know what to think any more. That’s all I can say.

You didn’t start truly scumreading me until I started scumreading you and you’ve been in enough games to know that’s NAI for me.

They can only kill the pokemon that’s already dying if they shoot you and Stella and Jarek should both be the next ones yeeted if I flip today.

Just in case I do flip today, which I see as a possibility and it’ll honestly even be a bit of a relief, I’ll list my current reads on everyone.

This is my legacy as a villager so don’t ignore it once I’m dead.

• Jarek
  • Frostwolf103
  • KingTroll

Townread

Leafia: Obvious reasons.

Lucy: She’s one of the few that haven’t been at my throat today and her thought orocesses just sound really natural and villagery. She sounds exactly like a lost villager.

Dum: The one I’m the least confident on. I don’t really like how quickly he changed his read on me.

Townlean

Olivest: Overall she gives me a good vibe but she has barely been here and hasn’t contributed that much and seems more like a follower than anything.

Neon: She was lockwolf for me D4, but she has improved since then and she’s just looked pretty villagery.

Null

Lady: Slightly leaning towards town but there’s a lot about this slot that doesn’t add up and it scares me.

Beancat: I don’t even remember much of anything from them and considering that it’s D5, that’s scary. It feels almost like they’re trying to go utr.

Scumlean

Stella: The main issue I have with her slot is that her reasons for scumreading me sound fake as f and she’s literally making things up to make me appear wolfier.

Scumread

Jarek: He didn’t start pushing me until I started pushing him and he knows me well enough to know that everything he’s supposedly pushing me for isn’t AI for me.

Frost: His reaction towards the pressure on his slot as well as his reasons for not switching feels scummy as f. As well as the fact that he refuses to answer my questions.

KingTroll: Seemed filled with TMI D2 and has done virtually nothing to help with solving.

This is pretty much it.

My wagon is purely wolfmotivated. I’m sure of it.

Tonight is the best time. They can’t be allowed to endgane together. We’ll lose if that happens. I’m almost certain of that much.

Jar is dead. Flipped v.

Believe me, it is.

For what it’s worth, I think Frost/Stella have at least one wolf in them. 2 if we’re really lucky, although I somewhat doubt it.

It isn’t. I think Neon and me are the only ones willing to truly reeval on people.

I think you need glasses then honestly. Both of them have been extremely wolfy today. It feels almost like they’re angry about it getting harder to misyeet me.

Agreed.

Either way, it’s important that we find out what’s up with the parity check right now. We can’t put it off any longer.

Wouldn’t surprise me one bit and if I do flip today, I’m appointing you town leader Lucy. I have faith you can lead us to victory.

Everyone, in the event I flip,you will all listen to Lucy and protect her like your lives depended on it. Anyone trying to push her will likely be a wolf.

One more good thing is that if I flip today, I’ll be able to help make sure the modvig shot hits a wolf. An idea I kind of like honestly.

It isn’t irrelavent.

I hope you feel better soon.

Might want to start now then.

Stella has done nothing but throw shade on my slot and made stuff up to make me appear wolfier and you still think she could be town?

Same here.

She was wolf in Morbtainado. A scumbuddy of mine actually that game.

keep in mind i dont know your aligment, so yeah i think its town

I actually don’t know that for the record. FMPOV you’re typically more reasonable as a villager. As a wolf you tend to throw anyone you can under the bus when you get pressured.

Throwing shade and even lying to make someone appear wolfier is not villagery in the slightest.

where is the lie, exactly?

thats pretty normal tbh

Yes you do so don’t give me that and I’m actually more reasonable and agreeable as a wolf and you know it.

I really don’t.

leafia i think you have a very broad definition of shade

~stella

She’s been twisting my motivations and stuff all day and I’ve even called her out on it.

Yes. For wolves to do. Not villagers.

Not really.