Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

@Host_Account_3
I have no intention of playing this game anymore if you allow Eevee to continue posting like this

I am unfortunately experiencing various maladies at the moment and so cannot do an in-depth analysis, but… it’s something about the way their focus moves and is drawn. The weight of their arguments feels unbalanced; they have the wrong center of mass. I recognize that this is meaningless nonsense. I have been trying to phrase it in a more comprehensible way for some time now. Unfortunately I am as the chihuahua and not even in a scaredway this time.

you recognize its meaningless non-sense, but still chose to respond to me with it
fucking glorious

You asked!!! Jaiden’s asleep I can abstractpost all I want now

honestly i have no idea why i am thread camping a thread like this
I can’t seem to find anything meaningful in isos, which probably points to low posting wolves

If you habe no intention to play the game, then dont play it?

Easy as that.

Yeah, I keep finding myself with a lot of townreads and very few wolfreads, hence why my readlist has so many townreads and townleans. It’s probably also in part that this game moves in slow motion because everyone has two lives - like, normally I’d have two flips by now to work off of. And that I have several outside reasons that my brain isn’t working at full capacity right now. I was going to make a joke here about how that’s fine though because some people play mafia with seemingly no brain, but that’s rude and I don’t actually mean that.

deep breathes

Slightly more comprehensible explanation: It feels like their reads and posts are based off of unnatural initial observations. The things that wolves would be noticing first over villagers. That’s still not particularly concrete, but it’s better.

ya… someone ping me when the low posters start making real content
this feels like a waste of my time right now

this is your daily reminder that policy elims are good and based

this isnt even strictly about eevee

~stella

Pause. Please do not post till game resumes.

Chihiri here!!!

@Lucyfer Has been warned for post 2636 (Warning is for implying they will intentionally not play)
@eevee Has Been Warned for post 2635 (Warning is for implying they will try to skate by my post requirements)

I get it post requirements can be trivial at times, but they exist for a reason. They exist to gunrantee you will actively play the game you signed up for.

The toxicity also has to stop, all of us are adults. If I have to come into this thread for reasons related to any of these again I will forcibly replace people.

I’m a 19yo though, not an adult

-Lucy

Anyways game is unpaused.

for my own sanity im not interacting with that slot
and it doesn’t help that I’d probably have to kill it twice to remove it
which kills any hope I have of getting it out of this game

I am well aware of how they play, the irony of #2641, though

this game seems to have managed to pull the worst out of me each passing moment, so at this point im just gunna continue going through isos, and see if my attention spans decides I can actually write notes down

like my brain is having a hard time finding a wolf in the top posters, its not like I haven’t seen moments I think are wolfy from like you (Stella), Neon, and Oliver, and even Dum

but for some reason it just makes more sense that you are all town, and I can’t seem to put it into words why

@Jar
im giving u till the end of the next 24 hours, to show me why I should believe you are town, and answer my question, instead of postering around the idea that it takes too much time to produce real content. Because it shouldn’t be too hard to say some kind of real thought, outside quoting random posts calling this town, and hedging on LLD, while asking for our validation to tell us that these two posts are weird

and in a world where Raj got hit with KP, I dont believe its only because people thought they were town

I think I can remove Oliver/Stella teams
LLD/Stella, and LLD/KT

Official Vote 2.1

Jar (4): Rajidae, Dum, Lucyfer, Stellaluna
Dum (2): Zorvo, Jar
Olivest (2): Jarek, KingTroll
Lucyfer (1): ElizaThePsycho
Stellaluna (1): Olivest
Eevee (1): Neon

Not Voting (4): Eevee, Nokiel, LadyLambdaDelta, Frostwolf103