Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

Anyways game is unpaused.

for my own sanity im not interacting with that slot
and it doesn’t help that I’d probably have to kill it twice to remove it
which kills any hope I have of getting it out of this game

I am well aware of how they play, the irony of #2641, though

this game seems to have managed to pull the worst out of me each passing moment, so at this point im just gunna continue going through isos, and see if my attention spans decides I can actually write notes down

like my brain is having a hard time finding a wolf in the top posters, its not like I haven’t seen moments I think are wolfy from like you (Stella), Neon, and Oliver, and even Dum

but for some reason it just makes more sense that you are all town, and I can’t seem to put it into words why

@Jar
im giving u till the end of the next 24 hours, to show me why I should believe you are town, and answer my question, instead of postering around the idea that it takes too much time to produce real content. Because it shouldn’t be too hard to say some kind of real thought, outside quoting random posts calling this town, and hedging on LLD, while asking for our validation to tell us that these two posts are weird

and in a world where Raj got hit with KP, I dont believe its only because people thought they were town

I think I can remove Oliver/Stella teams
LLD/Stella, and LLD/KT

Official Vote 2.1

Jar (4): Rajidae, Dum, Lucyfer, Stellaluna
Dum (2): Zorvo, Jar
Olivest (2): Jarek, KingTroll
Lucyfer (1): ElizaThePsycho
Stellaluna (1): Olivest
Eevee (1): Neon

Not Voting (4): Eevee, Nokiel, LadyLambdaDelta, Frostwolf103

You haven’t?
They wolf read Dum yesterday and now have them as the top town reads.

Do you know why?

gun to my head, Eliza is town, I think a couple of their posts dont give the vibe that they are coming into this with a plan or team to work around

I wouldnt force Nokiel into a town lean, but I couldn’t really argue a reason why they are wolf
I have individual problems with both King and LLD, that im leaving for later, the combination of them could control the game, but I dont think they are both wolves

but also LLDs wolf game should probably scare me, and lets say they are both wolves, its still not with Stella
/shrug

All three of these are fair things to bring up. No notes.

Now, normally if I found myself writing so insubstantial a post, one that just boils down to “I agree”, I’d delete it and just leave a like, but… you know how it is.

Let’s add some content: if you could instantly flip one person to improve your understanding of the game, not necessarily to kill a wolf, who would it be? Basically, who would you investigate with a one-shot alignment cop?

can u stop talking like everything is a “gotcha” moment
Im also not really into reads of, “I was acting wolfy, and they called me town, so therefore, they know I am town, and hence are a wolf because they shouldn’t know that off these sets of posts”

So you don’t believe in TMI posts like those,
Gotcha.

I gotta find better ones.

Hey, Zorvo, do you have any thoughts or commentary on my readlist?

well it depends on what I think needs to happen, if there are a lot of nulls, I’d find the scummiest of them and check them, in this case Jar

if I thought there was a deep wolf, either KT or LLD, plus knowing LLD was town would relieve a lot my stress in regards to that slot

vig shot would 100% be on eevee, i dont care about information, I want that slot 6 feet under

why is this your response to that

you literally don’t have a case on us outside of that one post when i’ve asked you for it multiple times

and when you finally doubt that one post at all your response is to actively try to hunt for more posts to try to paint us as scum

despite the fact that you do not have any good reason to think so

~stella

@Zorvo
also what happened to sheeping LLD?
How does looking at EoD 1 make u think, “ya this was definitely w/v”

VOTE: Olivest
i want to see what this does

It causes the number of votes in the counter for me to increment by one.

good so tell Jaiden I want that case on Stella as soon as possibble

Who is Jaiden I’m Olivest