Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Marshal 1/12 Arctic (#97)
min 1/12 JohnCarter (#105)
JohnCarter 1/12 Wazza (#120)
Not Voting 20 alana; Arete; bladescape; Hippopablompoyeetus; Illwei; InternetStranger; Kyubey; LASERpointer; Marluxion; Marshal; Millium; min; Mistyx; Moonwink; nutella; Squirrel2412; Vulgard; WindwardAway; Wisdom

Do you think this question will help you solve my alignment?

I dont understand how you’re getting here, but w/e

regardless of my alignment, I would believe you are reading me wrong- because for me to be pushing on arctic, I would have to be actually believing he’s scum which I dont. Why do you specifically think its coming from wolf me?

btw im trying not to take scum reads this game personally

vote arctic @Nyarchmage

1 Like

If you are town, Min, Wazza is a wolf. Just FYI.

The vote on me immediately after I start voting you looks like a “I know Min is a villager and thus JohnCarter is voting a villager, therefore I will vote JohnCarter”.

Pair that with the wolfy “look at me be a villager who doesn’t care” …
Looks like a wolf.

But hey, I’m also voting you and think you are a wolf for now, so I have no interest in voting there right now.

Oops, 15 minutes left lol.

Okay, and #2:

retribution_definition

d-tier

wtf-meanie

2 Likes

/vote Wisdom

@Nyarchmage

dont think its min
/shrug

I’m not answering 21 questions just because I’m the first one to start solving. Feel free to call me a wolf for it.

Catch you later.

Yea i don’t see what is scummy about Arctic’s posts. I have had plenty of games where I got scumread for trying to get the game out of fluff phase but then it ironically got the game out of fluff phase just not in the way I intended

imagine putting links awakening in D tier

No clue why you’ve thrown me into this but I’ve voted you purely because your presence in the thread is already icky, you were the person to start the content and you did it by suspecting a player, that would be good and all except when asked to explain your read slightly, you back away and say “I don’t have enough time” which is just a lousy excuse and if you plan on using that all game I do not care for your slot and you can die

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Marshal 1/12 Arctic (#97)
min 1/12 JohnCarter (#105)
Arctic 1/12 Marshal (#129)
Wisdom 1/12 Moonwink (#132)
JohnCarter 1/12 Wazza (#120)
Not Voting 18 alana; Arete; bladescape; Hippopablompoyeetus; Illwei; InternetStranger; Kyubey; LASERpointer; Marluxion; Millium; min; Mistyx; nightingale; nutella; Vulgard; WindwardAway; Wisdom

Arctic is probably mafia

I know, right? D:<

Well, okay then, idk what to say to that lol

Alright, I should probably figure out how to actually navigate the thread so that I can catch up, lol

did u see my question