Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

ahh im sorry to hear that, i hope u get better

I am frantic, because Iā€™m getting the feeling that this is MYLO and that if you guys yeet me today, then the game is over. Thatā€™s the ONLY reason why I havenā€™t just given in and let you guys yeet me to progress the game forward. This is ALSO why Iā€™m willing to work with people and am more open to being wrong about the game right now.

But, hereā€™s the thing.

I literally do not care about the fact I hit town

The game is the game, I fucked up in a position where N1 I had a 1/4 chance of hitting a mafia that died anyway and N3 I either shot myself, shot a town (Wind) or shot either Laser or Millium, if both of you are scum, boom I had a 2/3 chance and I screwed up, if 1 of you are scum, boom 1/3 chance and I screwed up but if none of you are scum then I was screwed from the start.

It is MyLo.

which has now made me process that BS dude thing lied about his ability not going into MyLo since you take 1 less vote

how do we know that this is lylo exactly?

what

bladeā€™s ability isnā€™t working which makes me far too confident itā€™s mylo

I believe earlier that Blade stated there was a condition to keeping his triplevote, and that he deliberately lost it?

anyway I got 10 posts left after this one so Iā€™m keeping them tight
if Iā€™m making a mistake or something then shrug
but I need to know now if Iā€™m shooting if a wolf dies

i mean then he played his claim really damn well if thatā€™s the case lol
kudos to them

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Moonwink 2/4 Mistyx (#2470); Wisdom (#2580)
Hippopablompoyeetus 1/5 bladescape (#3041)
Wisdom 1/5 Millium (#2777)
LASERpointer 1/5 Hippopablompoyeetus (#2875)
Wazza 1/5 Moonwink (#2741)
Not Voting 3 BS4215; LASERpointer; Wazza

can we not go over cap now? I was under the impression that cap was lifted at an hour to EOD.

personal cap
Iā€™m not putting myself in the shooting pool of my own shot over Hippo

1 Like

they are trying to keep their posts as a specific level so they dont put themselves in their own vig PoE, over others

1 Like

I cld have just stopped posting to get below u in post count if i was scared of shot lol

Vote with me and if we go town we prolly lose anyway so be my guest at this point

ah, I see.

Iā€™m going to have to nix this idea. I refuse to be the reason we lose the game.

Blade if ur town ur ending on town for the 5 time in a row if u keep ur vote on me

Almost every single mafia kill townread me and im one of the few ppl trying to solve (badly).

The same thing that happened at EoD4 is happening again right now. One wagon (me) is just sitting in the lead while all the others remain just slightly lower. Only this time, Iā€™m only sitting at two votes.

1 Like