Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

That being said the intoxicating power of being a triple voter here is starting to rise.

(They said something about it being a feeling of power right? Just making sure the script is okay.)

Was just going to say, time to bring that proudness you should feel now into this game and make it hype!!!

Problem is its now 4am and I’m exhausted so sleep first

1 Like

@bladescape
gratz btw, mines in a couple weeks I believe, im stoked for a mountainous game finally, all these mechanical games are driving me nuts

I feel like Millium was right about wolves hiding in the lower posters tbh

/vote Moonwink @Nyarchmage

Honestly like, moinwink’s claim was so scary, that he randomly got vanillaized in the middle of the day? Like a jailkeeper is something you just poison, or kill I think

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Moonwink 1/4 Mistyx (#2470)
Not Voting 8 bladescape; BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; LASERpointer; Millium; Moonwink; Wazza; Wisdom (#2367)

I think there’s always a wolf in Mistyx/Moonwink but
If there’s two more
Eh
Hippo?
and
Well, blade or Wazza maybe.

if you think I’m wolf at this point I give up

mm

thinking about gamestate

don’t like how i’m being set up with both “there’s always one in mist/millium” and “there’s always one in mist/moonwink”

probably means millium/moonwink not w/w

if i take 1 in millium/moonwink and wazza v

that leaves 2 in hippo/wisdom/laser/bs/blade

i dont like how im being setup to lose regardless of what I do
but it is what it is lol

ohh u are actually coming around to not w/w, there is some hope

to be fair, the bottom one I agree with given the existence of 3 protectives if u consider Windy to be one

I have no idea where one in Mist/Millium comes from

but people need to stop thinking oin there is one in x and y, because we might need to hit the one in x and y, to continue this game

1 Like

I was doing vote count analysis. And yes, I didn’t read the context of the vote – I admitted so, I think, when I started compiling these vote counts with the flip information that we had.

@Wazza Are you able to holster your shot whenever you get a chance to shoot someone? If so, was there a reason why you chose to NOT holster N1 and shoot JC?

much to my dismay, I am quite sick. I’m going to push through it to the best of my ability.

A town having a chance at killing a person is better than not and I thought he was wolf, he didn’t flip wolf, I didn’t know that at the time, so :woman_shrugging:

1 Like