Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

I saw this post I made again,

Now that I know more details about Blade’s role, I’m more convinced that Blade is town since I think they’d care more, as town, to keep the details about their role hidden from the rest of the game. As scum, I don’t think they’d care as much? As for Mist, I still feel the same way – she would have moved as scum to save Marshal instead of stay on Squirrel.

Annnd I think those were all the main points I made about my PoE, as well as some additional points I made about my town core.

Now I’ll take my break. <3

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Hippopablompoyeetus 1/5 bladescape (#2510)
Moonwink 1/4 Mistyx (#2470)
Not Voting 7 BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; LASERpointer; Millium; Moonwink; Wazza; Wisdom (#2367)

Okay, seeing I still have no idea who to vote (great that blade isn’t a triplevoter anymore though, that made me nervous!), I should probably full claim.

I’m the “lazy watcher”

I have a one time use to watch someone
I have infinite uses to message people I’ve watched them but not actually watching them
I can’t do both at the same night
I was this close to message JC night one just to troll him but changed my mind in the last second and watched Marshal instead. Go me.

1 Like

I think this is a terrible PoE, not gonna lie.
I don’t really have a better one.
But I’m town.
I find it’s easier to call Wazza and BS town due ot their roles.
Laser is a town read I shared with Chloe on D3 so I guess I could be wrong about this being town.

This PoE does not inspire confidence.

/Vote Moonwink
Sorry friend but I can’t make sense of this game if you’re town.

/vote Moonwink

@Nyarchmage

I still think there’s at least one wolf in Moonwink/Mistyx

Inb4 BS is lying about the “hate” mechanic and it’s actually wolf controlled lol

Would mean BS and Mistyx are both wolves probably

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Moonwink 2/4 Mistyx (#2470); Wisdom (#2580)
Hippopablompoyeetus 1/5 bladescape (#2510)
Not Voting 6 BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; LASERpointer; Millium; Moonwink; Wazza

I’m a bit slow, but what’s the town factional kill?
And the town factional chat?

And - What makes min’s role a 3p role and not a town role?
Xe wanted mafia dead and won if town won. No wincon of their own. How’s that 3p?

I have no confidence in myself firing correctly but at the same time I feel if I don’t fire town probably lose

I’m
Not in a good position :wowee:

1 Like

italy wants me to say that in nfol4 they were cult leader with marshal as acolyte, who was killed night 1 when trying to bleed solic due to demon rampage. italy open wolfed day 2 out of nihilism when attempting to convert the prince, tangled. warlock was executed by prince next night and demon day 3, resulting in blue dragon and mercenary king victory

I think if we hit a town u, u might have to, idk honestly

If we hit a wolf plz.dont shoot

I have no idea who that is or what that means but you can tell italy pasta from me

I mean yes it sounds like a hidden message but it’s incomprehensible.

1 Like

Am I the only person who thought Windward was mafia because they didn’t flip at EoD? Wasted all night assuming that was the case.

Also I’m sorry for not posting at all today, I had something come up but I’m catching up now. Also feeling slightly demotivated from WW flip and realised I couldn’t pop in and meme effortlessly, so now I am here I’ll tryhard.