Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

ok
why

tbf I dont give a damn what spec chat thinks lol
if I end up voting Misty, its of my own accord

oh wait wait
this means there were three wolves alive yesterday ?
lemme look at EOD VC

i wanna see what BS has to say about it
if he doesn’t start putting up some serious info i will assume the worst because i am rejuvenated and no longer sick

someone alive is lying about their role, I will find u

wisdom wagon probably pure
laser wagon bullshit

just looking at t!moonwink going over i was like ok what if scum just sat back and let town cannibalize themselves

but not voting are a flipped town an alive town and BS
and i townread wisdom wagon aka millium
yeah
moonwink wagon scum motivated imo:
mist
wisdom
blade

scum here? probably

also
what is this

im going to be brutally honest here, I dont give a damn, I was trying to be cute, but I refuse to sit here and listen to people, “screaming im town”

also, my post was rhetorical

because 1, we should have never let wisdom anywhere near Mylo/lylo, and 2. you all didn’t listen to my awesome hot take on Moonwink

well duh even we managed to agree there

oh i absolutely did and was mentally screaming it as much as i possibly could at EOD
that’s why my slot didn’t hammer early
because i was screaming
which may have been distracting but
1 i don’t care and 2 i was right

I dont even think Hippo’s handling of you yesterday was clearing for you at all
and I can’t even sit on ur role claim anymore, because you all have fake claims

but one thing i can assume, is that you probably did actually save someone from getting doused, if Illwei wasn’t meming, which is at least a decent look that you are not lying

1 Like

ohh u did? was that before and after you liked Misty’s post questioning Moonwinks stance on them?

what were u right about? Moonwink being town? I didn’t see ur vote on Wisdom, that’s interesting

u know what the cool thing about forced ties? they say a lot about alignments, and someone could have easily broken it, which is also, but instead u just let Moon hang lol

eh imo it is but you don’t know them well enough to know that and it’s also selvesmeta so you probably wouldn’t listen anyway

wait wait ooh how’d you know?

yeah no shit

i have no idea what posts you’re referring to can you quote them
i was not fully here yesterday
just
mentally screaming behind the glass

yes
yes i was
it was a vibe and i was right

ya u save ur town read by not voting, noted
I dont care about ur vibe, do u think it makes you look good because u randomly vibed moon as town? but then didn’t do anything about it, then liked posts that easily could of had a hand in keeping Moon’s train alive?

also if this looks like im trying to bully you, that is not my intention, I am trying to find ur alignment, that isn’t relevant to your role claim, that is all

Edit: it to isn’t

also if u vibed moonwink town, and disliked Wisdom
I shouldn’t be a “probably” town, just saying

you misunderstand completely, let me explain what happened
i am the trochi from days 1-3, a different trochi was playing day 4
when the other trochi was playing yesterday, i have no control over what they do, none at all
what i can do occasionally is “mentally scream” loud enough to get emotions or thoughts conveyed through the mental barrier between me and the other trochi which is what happened at EOD

i don’t know if this is understandable but i did the best i could because you’re walking around with a complete misconception

also
this is absolutely not to say that i can’t be held accountable or blamed for anything on d4, obviously i can system responsibility is incredibly important and even though i quite literally can’t control whatever the other trochis do i still have to deal with the results

idk where i went with this but does anything i just said make sense

no you’re completely fine this isn’t anywhere close to actual bullying plus it’s based on a misunderstanding anyways

@BS4215 what happened to hated being disabled in mylo

1 Like

my dude
it’s mylo
“probably” is the highest i’m giving anyone rn