Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

If you want my take on the NK, it’s partly that Night was more or less consensus town and partly that she might have softed her role or results somewhere that wolves caught onto, or they have a rolecop and realized she was the tracker and needed to die.

It’s also possible her reads were correct but in all honesty I haven’t gone back to look at them yet.

My guess is that scum has been a bit more focused on townies who have been townreading town correctly, than townies who have been scumreading scum correctly, because up until Wisdom’s mech check on Alana, we didn’t really have any thread cohesion on whom to vote or where to look. I think the lack of thread direction is exactly what wolves needed to keep afloat, which is why Marshal was so hard to kill on D1, and was even somewhat hard to kill after Alana flipped. Wolves may have had a part in that, but I still think a lot of that resistance to flipping Marshal came from town.

Anyway I’m signing off for the night and then I should conserve my posts for a bit and condense them till closer to EoD

Think I’m running a bit shorter than anticipated because I wasted posts being a dumbass in the thread, sorry for that. I know it wasn’t worth reading lol.

@bladescape
Just vote me, spec chat thinks I’m a wolf and I want to die

1 Like

stop liking my posts, Orange’s game always break me lol

1 Like

@Kyubey

I don’t have a red on Blade, I was just waiting to see how long it would take for him to claim this. I believed a wolf might have stayed quiet and discuss it with teammates about it while town would be more prone to be paranoid and talk about it in thread.

Don’t really know what it means for blade. Took him a while but he did at least bring it up.

2 Likes

/unvote @Nyarchmage

Losing confidence now

vote me lol

1 Like

wisp just town here
their tilt is real and you can feel it

1 Like
TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
bladescape 2/7 Mistyx (#737); WindwardAway (#539)
Millium 1/6 Millium (#675)
WindwardAway 1/7 Wazza (#78)
Illwei 3/6 bladescape (#42)
Not Voting 8 BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; Illwei; Kyubey; LASERpointer; min; Moonwink; Wisdom (#1210)

man mafia is hard
I wish everyone was like marshal

over what

literally

what are they getting tilted over

town

maybe they are titled as mafia though

it reads as fake to me because he’s repeatedly campaigning for his own death in a situation where nothing is going particularly wrong

i am the only person really pushing him and i’m not even doing it that hard

and instead he’s just constantly complaining about people not claiming which literally benefits wolves here

1 Like

yeah that’s fair
I’m kind of also basing this read off like, wisp being…better here as mafia in how they approach the thread? Like if they were actually titled as mafia I think they would be more likely to hide it

though I see what you are saying here

this is called ate
at this rate, you’d call anyone town, as we all hate this game

1 Like

if you hate this game you can join my town core

I hate this game because everytime I’ve had a choice to shoot people I’ve clearly shot the wrong person

2 Likes

TOWN
TOWN
I FOUND TOWN