Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

No it’s not, u jumped into after not posting all day to try to keep Wazza in the PoE lmao, it wasn’t till later that u started actively looking at stuff which I thought was a lot better

Can everyone start saying who they are planning on voting for with /FoS or whatever

Because as is eod is gonna be a cluster fuck and mafia are just gonna coordinate and if it is mylo we lose

Voting Wazza/Wisdom today is not optimal imo.

I genuinely do townread moon over quite a few ppl. I wanna see a scum game of them but the way they go from uwu meming to actual reads I agree with is pretty towny and harder to fake than a lot of “clearing” stuff ive seen ppl claim makes them town.

I know im town.

This means all wagons rn are bad wagons lol.

When it comes to the rest, no one’s actually said the Misty case but they’ve always got votes so it’d be nice for someone to lay it out and actually case them properly @someone who scumreads misty. I can’t remember thinking any of their posts are scummy.

BS4 hasn’t done much or even voted but is in spec chat for sure based off italy thing. I think probably town just cuz if mafia haven’t utilised that role at all effectively because they aren’t pushing much agenda from what I can see?

That leaves me a POE of laser/millium/blade rn.

Thoughts?

well, I know he wasn’t particularly fond of Mist, and wanted to vote Moonwink over illwei EOD yesterday.

on this, I recognize this play of theirs as something I do as scum- when I get under high pressure as the game continues, churn out charts, VCA, lists, etc to push the idea that it would be -EV to kill an actively-solving me. that is not to say it makes Moonwink scum on its own, just what it should not be clearing.

I can offer you what is in the notes if you like, though from what I have seen this far I don’t disagree with Felix’s scumread on her. what do you find inherently towny about her to dispute this?

what I also agree with is the townread on Millium, I’ve learned to generally trust him when he makes these sorts of reads (and I’m working on overall cooperation).

we agree on this with the stipulation that if the slot continues to coast by to lylo it will require reevaluation.

well, I know in part yoir POE is false. I can’t say I’m terribly confident with your solving due to this. have you anything else on a Blade case?

hello chat i have returned

somehow i dont like any of these clears and i dont even hate your poe

yes

hippo + moon + misty / milium

thats current spec chat take
thats my take
and thats dead villas take

min wanted misty and moon dead
night wanted moon, hippo and milium dead

moon defending hippo who was coasting is just sus considering mylo situation
moon takes are weird - going for 4 protectives to justify wazza scum
misty also just exists in hippo/moon reads without much explanation
and milium interactions of you two are weak, fit distancing without development

i think laser has been substantially townier than hippo today so i would be tempted to switch them in my list

if we miss today and there’s a poison the game is just over right

Im most likely voting Moonwink, I think his PoE is the most drastically different

how is that a wolftell

ha- all the little things Felix does to be townread, yet I can do it even while unfocused and in intense pain.

this is going in the notes.

I believe this depends on if the game started with 4 or 5 groupscum, no?

It’s as much a wolf tell, as people being like, “this guy has the same reads as me, so he is probably town”

And otherwise I’m just voting you anyways

Actually that’s a lie, I’d vote laser too

I reserve the right to call you an oblivious dolt.

I’ve been called worse honestly

Some town probably still think I’m a wolf, I’m not going to hate them for it

Lsheug

So it is what it is

I’m trying to find the posioner and whoever isn’t admitting to being the cause of that extra kill on Night 2

I think you are very unlikely to fit that bill, which leads me to a PoE of Moon/Misty/Hippo

Otherwise I think the last one is very likely to be some of Cop role, which fits the bill of maybe Wisdom, and also the PoE above

Correction I think you could fit the bill of a cop role if it exists also

@Wisdom who did you target on n2?