Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Okay if vulgard knew who the Mafia were it means Marshal is actually probably town and I was right that both arete and Marshal were town

1 Like

it is not hard for a wolf like marshal to disguise agenda as genuine solving
you should know this

again i feel like you’re overstating how uncharitable his treatment of you was
wolves have to distance to an extent and this is at the level of what i’d expect for at least some partners
he never really tried to get you killed until his last few posts which i do think look good for you but meh

you first said that if you were mafia you would have just nightkilled him instead of psuhing him?

not sure why this should clear you

that being said I don’t agree with the suspicions on you I think scumreading someone just for the Vulgard flip rather than on play is bad. feel like on play you are very null tbh

Spectator chat sucks

2 Likes

This is such a god fucking awful interperetation

they said he was “not necessarily wolf just wolfsiding” which is not a townread.

My doubt of him was based only in a world where arete was wolf and he was gonna get cred for defending me. My only townread of vulgard was because he wasn’t w/w with arete. Both of those instantly crumble when arete flips v.

I said I wolfread JC overnight at SoD but that was a lie. I’m not taking questions on why.

only like this post if mafia are never killing u in this playerlist and ur not in POE so have just come under crushing realisitation that you will end game again and have to try game solve

2 Likes

I am aware. I’m saying that depsite the fact that I know this and am actively factoring that into my read I still think this!
^_^

1 Like

Ye after he hard townread arete and then voted them when I asked despite him never elaborating on his arete townread he was never town here

No it didn’t

Programmer’s Note: Lol. Why do any of you think I leaned into the katze act? Excellent way to avoid this nya.

are you not katze?

I outlined it so hard literally that day. It was extremely unchartiable. He made so many little tiny posts indicating that I was mafia who was trying to push him without saying it exactly. He misrepped all of my reads and took them out of context to argue them and gaslight me into thinking they made no sense. He tried really hard to intimidate me out of my min and JC reads, trying to force me out of them by acting like I had TMI.

1 Like

Anger

but from your pov wagons were TvT so why does it matter if wagons are tied eod?

you should be sussing ppl on vanity wagons no?

1 Like

:really:

1 Like

lmao

He straight up gaslit me (not in the buzzword sense, in the manipulative, trying to make me question my reality by acting like everything I say makes no sense way) on my JC read many times.

He was fully and truly trying to undermine me

i wrote out a long generic post on why {insert night kill} was mafia to copy pasta at start of day but i forgot when i saw mafia flipped lol

1 Like

After reading vulgards role I don’t disagree

When I went to my friends house I just skimmed, saw lost wolf and figured he didn’t know who the wolves were. Vulgard knowing the wolves means him parking on Marshal makes her almost always town I think

i put everything on a bagel

watch everything everywhere all at once

2 Likes