Illwei
Hyena
Marluxion
Hippo
Min
Nutella
Windward ’

Alana
Nightingale (probably w if laser isn’t w)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Minor town lean with a caveat:
Laser (I kinda townread them but am p/ sure Squirrel spewed them w, so, yeah.)
Arctic (gives powerwolf vibes but somewhat town-read themish. Arctic/Internetstranger NOT w/w).
Mist (reminding me of what I perceive of their wolf meta where they aren’t very controversial and become the last wolf. UPDATE: posting ok + Marshall town-read on them indicates v probably maybe, still don’t think it’s enough to clear them.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shrug/die:
InternetStranger (if w, arctic probably isn’t)
Kyushu

Vulgard (particulary if arete/wisdom w/w imo)
Arete
Wisdom
Wazza
Squirrel

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Am happy with this tbh, not all that much has changed other than that I find marshall’s read on mist somewhat sheepable such that i’d need to scrutinize killing them to a greater extent. Bottom 5 can all go asap

1 Like

The most absurd part to me is to not have blade as lock v

i also dont really have blade as lock v
his posts are funny and he’s a triplevoter, but i’m smart enough to not hard townread a champs-quality player for being able to make a joke

1 Like

like i said earlier thought him being a triplevoter is >>rand town so we’ll see

i have no idea how wacky orange has gotten with the roles so until we have more flips i’m not gonna clear blade for that

though

Actually I think this is a decent case
I have some comments to add about what I think of her response to me or generally whatever she’s been doing with regards to my slot, but can’t really be bothered to type them right now
Would vote Marshal over Arete I guess. I just moved my vote to Wazza to be funny, because it would’ve resulted in a 3-way tie had Marl not moved his vote after I did.

/vote Marshal

@Nyarchmage

I town lock him purely because of the role
No way you give wolves an open triple voter

err, did you not see my interaction with them in thread?

this read feels like TMI
compared it to the read on alana, for example

the read on squirrel focuses on their response to pressure and being a villager by virtue of “not being frozen” but the read on alana focuses on their actual content/pushes. the evaluation of squirrel doesn’t really seem like an honest one by comparison, because it doesn’t consider his actual content. you could even say it’s worsened by the fact that the same happened to alana in terms of receiving pressure early but not being bothered by it, so this being the crutch of the squirrel read feels contrived

(i’ll also add that the read on alana is kind of bad because it comes with the preconception that the player is pushy and should be expected to try and force their reads, which is meh)

Condense your posts, Wind, you have 10 remaining.

we dont know if it’s just a day1 triplevoter or something though
it really depends on whether orange’s roles are vanilla and vanilla-adjacent or if orange is doing an fol where the rolecards are the length of modern yugioh cards

2 Likes

I wanted to ask JC why he has me as “Kill asap” but then I remembered HE WON’T TALK TO ME >:

Smh we had a hydra as an unbeatable force then I insta found him as town next game, last game we tunneled each other as v/v and this game he just gimmicks and I pray to god he gets night killed because I won’t find him if he’s towning.

1 Like

:fry:

Think the person that has pinged me the most is Millium.

Millium’s response to me asking about why they want to lynch Katze/laser who I actually have as townread looked defensive. Also they have waited to tell to my face that my intro sucked until others pointed it out. Also has been underwhelming

I don’t think I’m against the pushes on Arctic as much anymore Still think the early stuff was entirely NAI,l but I don’t like how they first call me town for a very surface level reason (early consistency) and then later start to scumread me for a small reason making me think he never believed his townread in the first place. I don’t have any issue with any of their other content on people though

Am sus of marshall for a reason I just mentioned in response to Arete’s case

Still not convinced mistyx is town but I actually liked their one post about laserpointer townreading her too quick

It was a meme vote :person_shrugging: basically signalling I was less inclined to flip Arete by that point but didn’t know where to vote and still thought the wagons sucked
So I went for tying the wagons because funny
As I stated in my post prior to this one
You can call me a wolf for it, I don’t really care, I’m just gonna low effort for the rest of today anyway since I only have a couple posts left and don’t intend to be around for EoD.
I’ll stick with what I said about reading you later in the game, rather than today.

I’m doing that but I’m mostly gonna be out of the thread for the rest of the day, so I might as well use them up when I feel like saying something. Also, two of my posts were only votes so they shouldn’t count toward postcap. I’ve been watching carefully.

I wouldn’t townlock him based on his role. I commented on this earlier and I think it’s entirely plausible it could be a wolf role if it’s balanced with something like a town unlunchable or IC.
If blade is town, then wolves probably have a haterizer or something for balance.

zeraora-lord do you have a read on windy yet

Almost hope Arete is a wolf now so you can be obviously wong ^^

i’m leaning town at the moment but i don’t have a confident read yet, i think there’s probably a reason for that unrelated to alignment but i don’t want to kill her today

1 Like

Maybe I’m just lost :wolf:

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Arete 4/12 Arctic (#1362); LASERpointer (#3152); Marshal (#3019); nutella (#2829)
Squirrel2412 5/12 bladescape (#2877); Mistyx (#2179); nightingale (#2895)
Marshal 3/12 Arete (#3398); Moonwink (#3343); WindwardAway (#3463)
Wazza 2/12 Hippopablompoyeetus (#2824); JohnCarter (#166)
JohnCarter 2/12 Vulgard (#3275); Wazza (#120)
nutella 1/12 Marluxion (#3390)
WindwardAway 1/12 Kyubey (#3155)
InternetStranger 1/12 Illwei (#2524)
Not Voting 6 alana; InternetStranger; Millium; min (#318); Squirrel2412 (#566); Wisdom (#3420)