Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

like arete DOES feel towny this eod

it is really fucking stressing me out

but we are chopping either them or marshal none of this squirrel/wisdom/wtf ever bullshit

Yep. Disgusting playstyle because they were caught so early.

looking forward to get shot by wisp after we flip a villaager instead of getting them to shoot a cw

Why did you name yours wazza?

if you think it’s important to resolve me/Marshal and don’t want to vote me you can still vote Marshal, just saying

fuck it

/vote Marshal @Nyarchmage

if you decide to flip now it’ll be a 3-way tie
:wowee:

blade is totally lurking and about to switch to marshal cuz thats what i would do if i had triple vote lmao

I’m a Manchester United fan and it came from my dad
Why did you name yours Kyubey?

Idk about caught but I could always shoot them when I get the chance, since town or not I’d rather have you than them :joy:

Switch to Marshal right now, and I’ll join you. That ties up the Marshal+Arete wagons.

wait i forgot about hippos vote
nya

I had no choice but to name it this since I’m a mechanic and obviously not a player

You should know this

Millium have you been thinking I’m a different person this entire time
I literally don’t know who you are lmao

oh god do not tie the marshal/arete wagons please

2 Likes

if it actually ends on a tie wolves will decide but i guess vig can just resolve that maybe ugh

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Arete 7/12 Arctic (#1362); Hippopablompoyeetus (#4319); LASERpointer (#3152); Marshal (#3019); Moonwink (#4147); Squirrel2412 (#3800); Vulgard (#3767)
Marshal 6/12 Arete (#3398); Marluxion (#4326); Millium (#4308); nightingale (#4302); nutella (#4344); WindwardAway (#3463)
Squirrel2412 5/12 alana (#3961); bladescape (#2877); Mistyx (#3802)
Wisdom 2/12 JohnCarter (#4322); Kyubey (#3541)
InternetStranger 1/12 Illwei (#2524)
Not Voting 4 InternetStranger; min (#3984); Wazza (#4098); Wisdom (#3420)

Why would u want to tie the wagons, hello?

I wish you’d vote a wolf.

IF ANYONE VOTES MARSHAL HERE IT IS A WOLFCLAIM