Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

1 Like

im going to sleep

dont kill like 6 people while im sleeping :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

This is one of the two schools of thought I was talking about. Force a solver to make a shot with the limited amount of information available to them.

what

1 Like

I feel like Litten’s the type to tell others not to shoot early, and then try to kill someone ten hours in himself.

1 Like

i hate that prewritten post tbh even though it is almost certainly NAI

just shoot scummy ppl

he said in the signup thread he was hipfiring and mafia prolly decided to take him at his word

1 Like

Mafia can’t have the gun, so they might not think about it. What’s up?

I feel like we aren’t disagreeing.

Was trying to figure out why I couldn’t reply, turns out I wasn’t logged in lol.

So like, being shot is fine if you’re town right? I’m not really sure I understand how this works lol. Obviously not all innocents need to be shot, but I wouldn’t mind being the first just to get the ball rolling lol

1 Like

if yr arguing that as a scumtell ok it just looked like an instruction to hand it off to people who seem to be playing careless even if they are town

what im saying is townies can put not much thought in

1 Like

Hey Nuto, are you town yet?
Being shot as good means you’re fine if you in turn shoot evils.

its not bad right away but you shouldnt ask to be shot

predicting people will make alignment reads on this post, but not me, im built different

2 Likes

hi besties

100% thought i was gonna be first pick but litten is interesting

You never came into my mind as someone who might be picked, why did you think it was a possibility?

I think I have bad reads + am easily pocketed

If at any point anyone wishes to suspect me before lylo i would gladly urge you to listen to that voice inside your head and pull the trigger.

My record with day vigs is pretty good.

@Litten i thought i would be a good candidate for first gun since early game mistakes are more common. Looking at this player list i see someone in particular who would probably not give me the gun. Do we dare hope?

1 Like

I feel like saying “oh I thought I’d be picked but I wasn’t” is a red flag… either an active solver would be given the gun, or someone unlikely to cooperate with good would be.

That sounds bad. I meant a “top” solver.

why would they give an active solver the gun? Dont really understand that