FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

yeah u might have a point there
idk
i just think it’s something i could see jane doing but like i said waiting for marl’s flip will prob be more illuminating on the drone strike ppl

1 Like

mmm
fear
i dont like it

Oh heck yes. Unhinged is best.

I kinda think Bradland is a good vote too.
Though part of me thinks he would be more sussed if wolf.

sure absolutely
although the answer is generally “i’d do what arctic does”

I think Catbae is evil. In the game of Popcorny he wanted to play contrary and invoke other players to write agreeable posts. (Just look at (Popcorny #12) downward in his ISO. The lack of early fluffposting that game shouldn’t be alignment indicative going off Catbae’s entrance in FAM2.

Contrast this game. (#38) (#628) (#796) don’t possess the same texture as his early posts in Popcorny, he isn’t actively engaging with the topic early on. This is understandable from the perspective of this being a Mash, but there he actively tried to draw attention to himself in a way that isn’t shown here.
(Fol Annual Mash 2 #184) (Fol Annual Mash 2 #208)

Some of his reads are closer together and more concise. (Fol Annual Mash 2 #410) (Fol Annual Mash 2 #414) (Fol Annual Mash 2 #423) We haven’t had a scene from Catbae like this yet either.

One last thing. Looking back at the past FAM2 game, v!Catbae didn’t feel the need to justify or explain his reads until after they were already being questioned. In this game, Catbae explained his read on Zorvo in the same post instead of just awkwardly going with it.

(Fol Annual Mash 2 #1988)
(#2325)

Commenting actively in real time is an issue, but everything else would be very similar on pc too in my opinion.

I dont recall taking requests yet. Wait your turn

Why are you bussing though?

oh also i have a dayvig open tomorrow. anyone who wants it just has to guess songs in my top 50. you will be judged on accuracy and quantity. good luck

if marls scum i will confbias the heck out of jane lol

lmbo

Oh vul is in the game let me test out my god read that was wrong in champs but i think i figured it out

1 Like

/shoot Jarek

but if marl is scum doesnt jane not subbing there make them prob town?

Mood

Click their name in the playerlist

Is it a godread if you were wrong?

Minor spelling mistake.

1 Like

try to come up with an alternative plan. idk where youre from but im assuming the uk for some reason so think shadow minister. also shadow minister is a banger of a name