Prehistoric Purgatory - Game Over: Town wins

daylight savings has fucked with the phase timings, but i have been alerted that the timing stated in the start of phase post is truthful to the current time therefore there will be no change

3 Likes

Heaven 1 - Votecount 15 (Final)

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Wazza Zone_Q11, Kiiruma, BradLand, Moose, Lucky, Trochilidae 6/8
Lucky Hippopablompoyeetus, Rue, dota, lol 4/8
Aelin Porscha 1/8
Not Voting Wazza, Gorta, Aelin 3

5 minutes to PM me with any mistakes

2 Likes

Wazza has been sent to Heaven!

She was…

Stegosaurus

Vanilla Town

You are Stegosaurus, Vanilla Town. Your only weapons are your voice and your vote.

Ensure that the majority of the Mafia are sent to hell.

Wazza has become a Martyr!

Heaven 1 has ended. Hell 2 will begin after a 24 hour timeout phase 2022-03-28T19:00:00Z.

7 Likes

post reserved for flavor

1 Like

Hell 2 has begun and ends in 48 hours 2022-03-30T19:00:00Z unless majority is reached early. With 13 players alive, majority is 7.

Hell 2 - Votecount 1

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Not Voting Lucky, BradLand, lol, Aelin, Rue, dota, Hippo, Zone, Gorta, Kiiruma, Porscha, Trochilidae, Moose 13

totally didnt realize that eod was an hour earlier
which was vaguely awkward

i’m god

also lol seth is locktown

Good afternoon.

hi rue

Hello.

Players who voted Lucky at some point in the day of Hell 1:
Rue, Zone, lol, Wazza, dota, Kiiruma, Moose, SirDerpsAlot
Thoughts:
I doubt the Lucky wagon was pure
EoD wagon was: Zone, Wazza, Kiiruma, Moose, SDA
I like Rue, I like Moose… but looking back, their interactions with SDA were
incredibly awkward
SDA was voteparked on Zone all day from post #77, which was in response to Zone saying “No one vote”. They had minimal interactions, too. Literally only a single one, actually, which was a question and a response (that didn’t answer the question) which had no response back

hm
hm hm hm

dota’s iso is entirely lacking of really anything
lol is annoying but i havent actually iso’d him at all

i want to focus on the eod wagon

kiiruma has been sorta awkward but he was very ready to turn around his read on me despite thread opinion overall not changing much so i dont really want to go there today

so
imo

zone/dota wagons preferred, moose/lol vaguely acceptable? idk on moose i want to think more about it

3 Likes

so do you have like any thoughts

also i realized voting for a break was dumb

1 Like

yeah kiiruma is town dw

you saying this means nothing to me

gotta head back to work now will pop on when i can and @ me with shit you want me to see/answer

I wouldn’t put him up to locktown, but the fact that he switched his vote is admittedly very towny, even for me. So, I guess I won’t send him to hell after all.

Instead, I think I will just start sending people to hell. While Gorta is an interesting choice, given his interaction with Wazza at Heaven 1, I think I should vote other people first.

/vote Porscha @Host_Account_1