Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

Also ignore people’s flavour when considering their alignment. This is quite a typical thing anyway but it still is worth saying jic.

Okay I’m going
This day is gonna be hell
Give me hearts!

4 Likes

@Icibalus

I can certainly see that. Do you have more structured thoughts on her alignment, though? I saw you vacillate when you saw my big post but I’m still unsure of how you feel about her, from a “gun to head wolf or town” perspective.

I’m probably going to come to more of a judgement on Leafia tomorrow, but I spent a fair amount of time meta-diving her and this is what I have so far.

I’m also going to admit to being a hypocrite because I’m the one who caused the host to mention not submitting a truth/deception list N0 due to me trying to submit Lucky on the deception list and nobody else on any other list.

(I’m still at like post 250 btw so I’ve got more catchup to do. Weee)

1 Like

Sleep time.

1 Like

gun to head, leafia’s village, but I don’t like GTHs this early, and this is far from certain
i think there’s a blind spot in your meta analysis, becausew when i read this specific post i did authentically think most of the posts cited were serious:

leafia in most of these posts is expressing serious things in a jovial manner, which I think you’re reading as non-serious in a way that I disagree with

and i’d say that that senser hasn’t been tonally absent this game- that’s why I’ve mainly been disagreeing with your specific line of reasoning, even if gut-wise i do get where you’re coming from

The probability of being town vs the probability for being a wolf shouldn’t be measured from 50% anyway.
There’s 4 wolves in 17 players.

Giving us a 4/16 (If we remove ourselves) chance on hitting a wolf aka 25%
Where you’re getting your ‘50/50 Wolf/Town chance’ from isn’t anywhere based in reality so I’m interested to hear more.

The problem here is that you assume I have the mentality that you think I have.

In the SCP game I white knighted you to death literally, and it appeared that me thinking “They’re new, surely they can’t look so wolfy openly.”

My vote is to pressure you into solving! I think prophy thinking you’re wolf based on the openings isn’t the full picture.

And also mention me directly when you have a problem, don’t mention me in third person like I m a ghost.

Specifically, I thought the “calling all Eevees” and voting him to ping him + the “I claim ???” + the “Hippo is lockscum because Hippi said so” were all nonserious/jovial Leafia posts that was pretty absent from her wolfgames.

But I can see myself being tunneled – I’ll sleep on it.

I mean, it’s true, but those kinds of posts are at least somewhat present this game- but admittedly, one of the few ones I’ve actually seen came after you made your point.

‘I have a 50% chance of winning the lottery and a 50% chance of not winning it’
Once again, something very different to reality.
IDK where yall get your probabilities from, but the chance of 2 events happening is not just 50% each when you can consider the odds are different from the start.

Yeah I’ll sleep on it.

FTR, I think Apprentice, Icibalus, and Wisp my mason buddy are town atm. Everyone else is at varying degrees of null.

good to play with you again kiiboy, been a while :joy_cat:

take my energy

2 Likes

oh yeah also hi marluxion (usertitle: katze)

1 Like

I highly like Maria slot but I don’t know whether this is because I think that they’re town or because they’re dunking on Lucky a fair bit.

I think there might be a wolf between Leafia/Lucky/Maria (Leaning Maria town still and maybe Leafia as the main wolf) because the way Leafia just jumped in to the interactions with Lucky felt a bit plastic. It was as if Leafia wanted content but didn’t want to produce any themselves, they wanted to instigate town against town and skirt by that way. - Also yes, I am aware this is also going to make people scumread me a bit and then go ‘rule of threes’ on my ass but :man_shrugging:

Furthermore, the way that Lucky then responded to Osie asking if Maria provided reasoning for voting Lucky was quite disingenuous, instead trying to make it seem like there’s no real reason to make it discredited. I’m going to be keeping an eye on Lucky to see how he further acts but so far, Lucky is just being lucky, not necessarily scummy, but definitely not townie.

(I’m around post 435 now. But I have a ping so gonna post this and see what the ping is for)

hi ishebalus
hows it going

Pleasure to being playing with you as well Marl. We’ll see how your record of reading me holds up this game.

Anyway, yeah, everything I said there sounds like a bunch of just mech and nonsense.
But I’m serious about the fact that I’m not going to be on main wagons so town will need to do so instead.

1 Like

also
this is going to sound like a strange request, but speaking of mech

if possible we should try to aim to have tied wagons at eod as often as is feasible, if the day never ends in a tied wagon i am functionally useless

1 Like