Queue Discussion Thread

if you want to rerun 21 just take 27 out of the queue

1 Like

The thing is that I donโ€™t want to re-run S-21.
I want to move on with S-27, and if that one fails as well, or if that one succeeds and finishes then uhโ€ฆ yeah, no. I got nothing else. I ainโ€™t looking back at S-21, just like how I havenโ€™t been looking back at Corrupt Votes 2.

2 Likes

im trying to decide which of scripts to prepare for a botf+art
which of these would you actually play

• Clean, BMResque script
  • Al-Had/Pit Hag Shenanigans Script
  • Heretic/Atheist/Cerenovus Chaotic Script

0 voters

that was relatively informative (although i probably should have made 0-voting an option for better stuff)
apologies but respect to that one person who wanted to play the heretic atheist script and nothing else

feel free to keep voting in the poll, ill still be monitoring the results, but i think i have a decent idea of which one to start preparing

1 Like

that was me i didnt realize u could vote for multiple options lmao

2 Likes

Is this game still going to run/be called SCoD 69 even though it now seems that Grand Idea is not SCoD anymore?

1 Like

Iโ€™d feel bad for Geyde if it was canceled though, heโ€™s been waiting years

1 Like

grand idea is vfm

Pigeon how have you been?

1 Like

:wave:

how do I get games to fill

1 Like

Thatโ€™s the neat part. You donโ€™t.

5 Likes

Sheer fHorse of Will

@Arete if u ever need a cohost for owlhouse fm i am INTERESTED.

a while ago i tried to make an owl house FM rolemadness thing but I gave up p fast

3 Likes

Wazza will certainly /in into this game.

Looking for a(nother) cohost for Chapter I: The Jutting Watchtower!
Non-american timezones preferred, DM if interested

:raising_hand_man:

if youโ€™re willing to put the time and effort into doing it, then iโ€™d love to have you on
especially since youโ€™re already familiar with the setup so i dont have to go do a bunch of explaining and question answering

1 Like

Yep! Iโ€™ll do it.

Update: I now have two scripts that are not intended to be scuffed as all hell when ran
One of them is the original one I mentioned in the previous poll but the second is a new one
As a result, im putting up a new poll and actually posting the scripts this time

Which of these would you play?
  • Withering Roses
  • Shizuki: Shadows Die Twice
  • I would play neither of these

0 voters