Ritual Mafia V - Game Over - Heretics and Traitor Win

Castle of the Dark God I think

And it was a wake up call that i forgot how to play this game lol

1 Like

If I ever see you join a game with conversion again, I’ll point out that it has conversion too.

2 Likes

Lessons learned:
Don’t care about mech
Policy lynch AtE
Stop FPSing

2 Likes

ohhhh

1 sec lemme find it

Found it

1 Like

that’s not it

dont go extremes, extremes are bad

mech can be useful, dont go mech over social without any consideration for the latter

4 Likes

I LOVED that game’s flavor

2 Likes

Dum would LOVE it!

1 Like

I can’t trust town to play optimally

2 Likes

“Policy lynch ate” no

1 Like

Well… Unfortunately my social reading skills aren’t good enough to find Mafia. At best, I can only find Town based on dead Mafia spew.

Case in point: Me townreading Leafia because she townread me, and me townreading Brakuren based on Leafia’s frustration.
The former example is a rather troublesome one, since I only started scumreading her after I was forced to accept there were only 3 Evils left at D4, and after I re-evaluated her ISO.

3 Likes

Until the end anyway.

also this

1 Like

Policy lynching is generally how you lose games, not win

3 Likes

yea

the original is over here
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/24092-Her-Name-Is-Thaumiel

i dont think it was changed much/at all but would need arete to confirm that cause im lazy

1 Like

Though it may be considered worth it to some people

Also I forgot I was in this game

I know why: Mech-speculation requires brain power. Instead of thinking of all possibilities, I’d rather just go Occam’s razor and choose an easy path that everyone else has already established.

1 Like

I’m gonna be real:

I angleshot Otter d2.

I was like “Hmm Otter is complaining how they don’t have time for the game, but they haven’t subbed out, they are probably mafia”