yeah a lot i just googled it. idk if i wanna spoil myself on their abilities coz it might be non-immersive if i know TMI about enemies abilities and stats
Imagine Zelsh killing two Giant Spiders with little to no injuries. 
I believe in her she should charge and bash their heads in that would be absolutely iconic
I think there was more than 50% i die there. Im invested in this character now i dont wanna die. Also guys we need money. There wont be as much combat as usual coz of format and idk if we will explore a lot of dungeons and stuff. How do we make money? Need to make money
AMELIA GO STEAL SHIT
By the way @Arete, how far is the woodlot away from the village? I hope it isn’t too far away, because otherwise the transport of the wood logs could take Arius and Vin the entire day…
…well. Not that there would be anything wrong with spending an entire day working. The others doesn’t seem to have much of a lead, and I don’t think I would be able to offer any assistance as my main expertise is combat.
If anything my main worry should probably be money. I know it costs 2.5 links to rent a room, but I forgot to ask whether that was per day or per week. (If it is per day, then yeah: We would all be on timers staying in Granitehill. They are not short timers, but they are timers nonetheless.)
Assuming supply and demand are endless and unchanging, one could cover six night’s worth of rent (assuming rent is daily and not weekly) by hunting five Giant Spiders.
Im guessing we get milestone xp as we continue the “main quest” (which is currently the murder investigation). But legit like. Equipment for higher leveled characters costs thousand of gold. A healing potion costs 50 gold. Im so interested in how are we gonna make money. Do we make a detour sidequest just to get rich? Like. Beat a dungeon or do some mercenary work or smth. Or something evil. But everyone but me and Zone is Good aligned so most of u guys cant steal and i have a shit Dex. Or maybe we get sponsored by some Lord of smth. I dunno im curious what will we do
What do you think I’ve been doing today in-game? –though you do raise one good question: What dungeon is there even in this world?
*checks alignment sheet*
Yeah, Witch (i.e., Ranta’s character) is probably also Good-aligned…
In my case I have Arius set as Chaotic Neutral so that he wouldn’t have any remorse killing people if he has to. That said, he wouldn’t steal if he doesn’t have to either, and from what I see there is sufficient demand for manpower in Granitehill.
My best guess is being hired for the incoming civil war, but uh… From what I see the main plotline still involves the murder of Martyn Kaver, and from what I understand only Wanderer is actively trying to solve the crime. So like, we’re probably putting the cart before the horse.
Not too far, probably like a 20 minute walk from the edge of the village?
per day
Wakes up
What
*researches trees and charcoals*
…surely I can’t be the only oddball who got so intrigued into a specific subject after doing things in a RP, to the point where I actually learn history lessons?
For instance, TIL that chopping fully mature oak trees to convert them into charcoal… is inefficient. It would instead be more effective to coppice the tree and then harvest the coppiced woodlots.

(The maturation process above takes 12~15 years.)
Fully mature oak trees takes a while (months ~ years) to dry out properly (unless you want to botch the pyrolysis even more than it already is), and besides oak can be used for other purposes. (Because they are basically high quality sturdy wood.)
…and just like many of my past selves, I wonder if the “solution” to my “reality checks on magical worlds” is literally just “use magic”.
wait we have been in this village for like a week now. thats more than a gold per person. we are gonna go broke soon 
Hasn’t it been literally 2 days
oh i thought it passed 1:1 to real time
oh my god she’s going in 1v2
…I want to say “I bet these guys will become relevant somehow at some point”, but -based on my biased POV as Arius- I have yet to see any signs of civil war.
Rather, instead of asking the druids to grow trees to turn up the charcoal-production rate, I feel like the nobles should be negotiating with them to maintain or improve the arability of the nobles’ lands.
…meh. Maybe I am too brainrotted on cutting trees and making charcoals. I am no longer certain whether these priests will be relevant or not.
does equipping a sling count as pulling it out of your backpack, or can it hang somewhere on your belt (so you can pull it out quicker? would a traveler’s outfit count for it? if not, would a belt pouch count for it?
same question for potions - can you store them, and how many in your immediate reach (traveler’s outfit for me, would explorer’s outfit be better) and would a belt pouch be better for that?
Ditto’ing Amelia. We’re still on the same day in-game as the day when Martyn Kaver died …which is Day 2.
actually it’s more likely he died during day 1-