[RP Interest Check / OOC THREAD] Play by Post Pathfinder

Eh… I count Night 1 as part of Day 2, because Arius was already vast asleep by the time Martyn was killed.

3 Likes

(this is because since the footsteps of the murderer were washed away in the rain that happened sometime last night, the murderer must’ve killed and moved the body before then (or during i guess but that’s one way to make people suspicious – getting soaked to the bone in the rain, and yourself sick.)

4 Likes

Bro leafia is gonna die theyre gonna flank her :sob: she needs a crit

1 Like

leafia needs to like. run. i warned you both.

6 Likes

Chad half orc fighter vs wimp sorcerer mentality

2 Likes

A smart fighter knows when to do a temporary tactical backwards maneuver

3 Likes

and, say, how long would this temporary be if you encountered one of these

2 Likes

The natural consequence of ignoring the DM when they say “hey so this place is more dangerous”

6 Likes

Nah, id win

3 Likes

I just checked how rest works in Pathfinder.

JFC, this game is brutal when it comes to recovery. Without any means of external healing (e.g., magic, traits, skills, potions, wands, herbs) the only way of regaining HP is by sleeping, which only restores either 1 or 2 HP depending on the length of sleep.

2 Likes

eh it’s fine we can all just run to geyde whenever we face any problems ever

4 Likes

Both pathfinders generally expect the party to cover it yes

3 Likes

Understood. I am fully expecting Arius to die in this campaign. I will work on a new character in advance. (This is my last Arius, so… Time to work on a new name: ψ)

7 Likes

here’s how healing works in pathfinder!

i am going to die. time to work on a new character!

8 Likes

I have a gimmick in mind.
I spend a couple minutes looking at my options.
Guess what? I am already following that path.

…I guess I have to invert my gimmick then.

2 Likes

Note on ability damage:
I can’t fucking heal it before level 3

4 Likes

(youre not getting an answer to that)

5 Likes

Wow tutuu is playing herself

5 Likes

Eh… debatable. Bugibugi dealt damage to the Giant Spider until it was on its death’s door, but the monster was too stupid to have survival instincts so it kept attacking. The spider’s attacks kept landing while Bugibugi got nerfed just enough from the STR poison to continuously miss his attacks.

As a spectator, it was highly entertaining.

1 Like