that wasn’t on purpose but let’s pretend that it was :joy_spider:
IYAM if you rolled using the wrong die, then you should re-roll with the correct die and make the incorrect roll invalid.
Why? Because if you were to roll a 13 on a d20, then you can’t say the same; you can’t say “it feels like I’m cheating for rolling this number on a d20 instead of a d12, but I will use my 13 anyway”.
It’s not a matter of… circumstance(?), but a matter of fairness.
Dang. Should I consider increasing my HP…?
…nah, probably not. I already got higher AC in exchange for lower HP.
Leafia honey RUN

here is a chart to determine ur current load depending on ur current inventory weight and STR. this matters when ur STR gets reduced or increased temporarily coz ur load determines ur movement speed and max Dex bonus and gives u penalty to a lot of skills
(there are probably more readable / copy pasteable charts on the internet)
…a 1 STR creature would be under heavy load wearing Exploring Outfit, huh?
also btw if any of your ability stats reach 0 you fall unconscious (including charisma). enemies can damage any of your ability stats
AFAIK we’re currently still on the same day when we found the dead ex-magistrate.
Is there even anything that can reduce CHA?
yeah a lot i just googled it. idk if i wanna spoil myself on their abilities coz it might be non-immersive if i know TMI about enemies abilities and stats
Imagine Zelsh killing two Giant Spiders with little to no injuries. 
I believe in her she should charge and bash their heads in that would be absolutely iconic
I think there was more than 50% i die there. Im invested in this character now i dont wanna die. Also guys we need money. There wont be as much combat as usual coz of format and idk if we will explore a lot of dungeons and stuff. How do we make money? Need to make money
AMELIA GO STEAL SHIT
By the way @Arete, how far is the woodlot away from the village? I hope it isn’t too far away, because otherwise the transport of the wood logs could take Arius and Vin the entire day…
…well. Not that there would be anything wrong with spending an entire day working. The others doesn’t seem to have much of a lead, and I don’t think I would be able to offer any assistance as my main expertise is combat.
If anything my main worry should probably be money. I know it costs 2.5 links to rent a room, but I forgot to ask whether that was per day or per week. (If it is per day, then yeah: We would all be on timers staying in Granitehill. They are not short timers, but they are timers nonetheless.)
Assuming supply and demand are endless and unchanging, one could cover six night’s worth of rent (assuming rent is daily and not weekly) by hunting five Giant Spiders.
Im guessing we get milestone xp as we continue the “main quest” (which is currently the murder investigation). But legit like. Equipment for higher leveled characters costs thousand of gold. A healing potion costs 50 gold. Im so interested in how are we gonna make money. Do we make a detour sidequest just to get rich? Like. Beat a dungeon or do some mercenary work or smth. Or something evil. But everyone but me and Zone is Good aligned so most of u guys cant steal and i have a shit Dex. Or maybe we get sponsored by some Lord of smth. I dunno im curious what will we do
What do you think I’ve been doing today in-game? –though you do raise one good question: What dungeon is there even in this world?
*checks alignment sheet*
Yeah, Witch (i.e., Ranta’s character) is probably also Good-aligned…
In my case I have Arius set as Chaotic Neutral so that he wouldn’t have any remorse killing people if he has to. That said, he wouldn’t steal if he doesn’t have to either, and from what I see there is sufficient demand for manpower in Granitehill.
My best guess is being hired for the incoming civil war, but uh… From what I see the main plotline still involves the murder of Martyn Kaver, and from what I understand only Wanderer is actively trying to solve the crime. So like, we’re probably putting the cart before the horse.
Not too far, probably like a 20 minute walk from the edge of the village?
per day
Wakes up
What
