[RP Interest Check / OOC THREAD] Play by Post Pathfinder

eh it’s fine we can all just run to geyde whenever we face any problems ever

4 Likes

Both pathfinders generally expect the party to cover it yes

3 Likes

Understood. I am fully expecting Arius to die in this campaign. I will work on a new character in advance. (This is my last Arius, so… Time to work on a new name: ψ)

7 Likes

here’s how healing works in pathfinder!

i am going to die. time to work on a new character!

8 Likes

I have a gimmick in mind.
I spend a couple minutes looking at my options.
Guess what? I am already following that path.

…I guess I have to invert my gimmick then.

2 Likes

Note on ability damage:
I can’t fucking heal it before level 3

4 Likes

(youre not getting an answer to that)

5 Likes

Wow tutuu is playing herself

5 Likes

Eh… debatable. Bugibugi dealt damage to the Giant Spider until it was on its death’s door, but the monster was too stupid to have survival instincts so it kept attacking. The spider’s attacks kept landing while Bugibugi got nerfed just enough from the STR poison to continuously miss his attacks.

As a spectator, it was highly entertaining.

1 Like

No I mean that “the character tutuu is playing is equal to tutuu”

5 Likes

It was a joking insult

1 Like

I think may means “tutuu’s character is just like tutuu”

1 Like

Aw… :face_exhaling:
May, you’re being mean. :frogge:

2 Likes

(I am vaguely interested in this now that I have seen it in play; murder mystery stuff seems very fun; I assume it is not possible to join at this point but if by chance it is that would be nice)

5 Likes

WHAT

2 Likes
Summary

if leafia dies to the spiders is it BM / troll if we frame her and blame her for the murder of the guy. its probably troll but i just thought about it and i giggled

1 Like
Summary

im chaotic neutral its compulsory i do it

Summary

wait nvm im not supposed to know shes dead if she dies. characters are away. i forgot. i gotta stay IN CHARACTER

STAY IN CHARACTER

5 Likes

if leafia dies
well that sucks ig lmao

5 Likes