in before leafia no diffs these spiders
you got this
in before leafia no diffs these spiders
you got this
(it’s not 1:1, we’re still on the same day when the magistrate’s body was found)
You can hang a sling on a belt (including the kind that comes in a traveler’s or explorer’s outfit). If your sling is on your belt or in a similarly accessible place, it would be a move action to draw the sling action (or, if your BAB is +1 or higher, you can move and draw a sling as part of the same action) (there are also rules for drawing a weapon while charging but for slings in particular that would not make sense). If the sling was in your backpack it would fall under “Retrieve a stored item”, which is… apparently also a move action, but it can provoke an attack of opportunity, so there’s still some benefit to having your sling out and on your belt
ditto for potions, you could have them on your belt (and retrieve them as a move action) or in your backpack (and retrieve them as a move action that provokes AOOs), I don’t think there’s a specific limit to how many potions can fit on a belt so as long as it’s a reasonable number you should be fine
if you wanted to make drawing certain items even faster, there’s also the spring-loaded wrist sheath, but the item would need to fit
we are full on players, sorry!
the party can be creative when resolving situations, so you could choose to do that and (if you were able to persuade people) that would count as a resolution, but I do expect that many people in the party would feel that this was not achieving their goals 
I have prepared my backup character. 
In the event that we only get to play one character per player, it was still fun to make. 
(if your character dies you can come in with a backup character, that’s totally fine! it would be a huge dick move to be like “1 character per player, if you die then get fucked”)
not actually how TTRPGs work:

So uh… Here’s the funny part:
The backup character has less odds of survival compared to my main character.
I built my backup character for one purpose, and one purpose only. I think I can play the character, but I am uncertain whether the character will have any room and/or time to be relevant.
(…oh well. It’s not as if I need to worry about this matter as long as Arius is still alive and kicking.)
(Ah but now you bring in the backup backup character)
Yay ty :P ill have my sling and ear plugs and canteen hanging on my belt
…nah, I’m good. Despite being a gimmick character, this ψ kinda took enough out of me that I’d need to rest for a while mentally in the event that I lose both “the last Arius” and “the first ψ”.
: Granitehill
: Daytime, Late Morning
second 20! sorta!
On one hand, I still don’t think I can help with anything. On the other hand, in the event that Drakor and ‘Canary’ finds something or someone to fight with, I can be there to assist them.
…it’s not as if I’ll lose out on anything anyway. The alternative path would be to plant crops to get more money that I currently don’t ‘urgently’ need. I’ll edit my post and have Arius meet up with your characters.
Lmao
Question: Does this mean Zelsh is one step away from the webbings, or did he literally step into the webs in order to be in range?
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I thought only tutuu fights with a ranged weapon.
as an advanced warning the spiders are very strong so you best be super careful.