[RP Interest Check / OOC THREAD] Play by Post Pathfinder

Why do you think I haven’t tried rolling yet

2 Likes

besides the fact I suck ass at all of these rolls

2 Likes

sorry for low activity ive been having a super exhausting wolf game on MU it just ended. had me drained

4 Likes

Don’t worry pal.
Not much is happening on our end AFAIK.

2 Likes

if you wanna join our conversation at the creek feel free

if you wanna just stand nearby and not say much that’s chill too

1 Like

Meanwhile, Arius: “I have both magic and sword!”
Meanwhile, Zone: “I’m fairly certain Arius is still weaker than a pure Fighter and a pure Wizard.”

1 Like

all of my amazing deduction skills went away the second i got a headache
this sucks

3 Likes

where’s an investigator when you need em

2 Likes

gonna have to take a break

2 Likes

how suspicious

…y’know, I think we all might have been mislead by the premise of “there is civil war in Brevoy” that we forgot the original premise.

Do we… even have anyone whose profession and build is good in finding tracks, perceiving details, and general persuasion?

my character is all of these

1 Like

in theory I have a +6 to tracking

in practice I can’t roll above a 10

2 Likes

Bud, I got some bad news for your character.

He’ll probably stay as the militia’s prime suspect for a long time. Possibly even the entire campaign.

What’s also worse is…

((Warning: Memetic hazard. I cannot remove ideas. Do not click unless you can promise yourself to not blame me for when you inevitably think of it.))

If Savil were to die, and Wanderer doesn’t have a proper alibi (again), then forget logic and common sense; I will bet Arius’ surname that the militia will straight-up hunt and kill you.

:pray:

(…oh. So that’s why you were framed. :joy:)

Wanderer is in a position where he absolutely has the skills to convince the militia that Savil is the one who did it when Savil inevitably doesn’t have a good alibi

2 Likes

Inb4 Xanatos Gambit

Someone making a true xanatos gambit would have already left town

Xanatos is built on the idea that every possible permutation is a win
Just leaving is the only way to ensure a win

1 Like

Wdym? –also, does that mean that (assuming it is XG,) we have already lost?

they don’t find me out → win
they find me out → they have no method nor reason to chase me down → win

2 Likes