[RP Interest Check / OOC THREAD] Play by Post Pathfinder

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 18

I strongly prefer rolling here because less interruptive

2 Likes

bed

2 Likes
Zone's Tracking Log #1

Geyde (Wanderer) - At the hills to the east of the village, heading to the village after talking with Msr. Martyn Kaver
tutuu (Bugibugi) - Wandering outside the village, chasing a firefly
Zone_Q11 (Arius) - Resting at the inn
Squirrel2412 (Drakor) - At the stable loft, talking to Rabbit
Ranta (Witch) - Getting healed at the temple
Atlas - ???
Amelia (Lionel) - Turned in for the night after taking a dictate of Vinketo’s love confession to Rasma
Leafia (Zelsh) - At the tavern, ordering a drink

:night_with_stars:: Granitehill
:timer_clock:: Approaching night time


I have a feeling I won’t be able to keep track of the game if all goes well. (Because if all goes well, then I shouldn’t have the time to frequently update this log.)

2 Likes

2 Likes

highkey my mental is not the best to do ‘intelligent lying rp’ but fuck it we ball

3 Likes

yeah i should have talked less
w/e

lmao

good to move forward

I’m going to jail

3 Likes

(in character)

3 Likes

Squirrel, that was scary. I could’ve sworn your post was not there when I responded to Arete’s post, but when I reloaded it suddenly appeared.

('Twas probably desync. Still. It gave me quite a scare! :laughing:)

1 Like

(Drakor’s sneakiness translates to real life I guess)

1 Like

I’m actually really exhausted so I’ll just turn in for the night
I do think that’s like, fine because he’s a suspect and thus likely wouldn’t be allowed to go off and investigate freely

2 Likes

signing off

Drakor is Scrutinizing People but other than that is content to follow the group

1 Like
Zone's Tracking Log #2

“Why are you still at the miller’s creek?”

  • Geyde (Wanderer) - I want to clear my name
  • tutuu (Bugibugi) - I simply exist
  • Zone_Q11 (Arius) - I don’t want to be here. We found the missing person, so I want to go back to the village to get myself some work
  • Squirrel2412 (Drakor) - […]
  • Ranta (Witch) - I may or may not be there. [I was last seen at the temple]
  • Atlas - (‘Canary’) - I fumbled by making myself suspicious when I tried to clear Wanderer, so now I have to clear my own name as well to the idiots who can’t do basic logic
  • Amelia (Lionel) - […]
  • Leafia (Zelsh) - I simply wish to help

:cityscape:: Granitehill
:timer_clock:: Morning~Noon

canary mindset:

immediately make everyone suspicious of you by appearing out of nowhere and defending the #1 suspect

begin prodding at a corpse

make everyone instantly way less suspicious of you by providing evidence that you very likely wouldn’t be able to, or want to, commit the murder

3 Likes

i love how irrationally calm everyone is about the murder

My character is supposed to be unnaturally calm

This is on the rest of yall to induce a little panic

3 Likes