[RP] Play-By-Post Pathfinder

“Wouldn’t the rain have washed those away too?”

“It may have,” Drakor said, moving towards the edge of town. “But it doesn’t hurt to check.”

Canary wordlessly follows.

2 Likes

(Once we’re on the outskirts of the town, I’d like to look for tracks)

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 20

5 Likes

(first 20!!)

2 Likes

(Yippee!)

(+5 for that using survival, so 25)

1 Like

Wanderer will go upstream

((I guess the scenario above is not happening.))

Having finished his sightseeing, Arius goes to search for the Gendel family, whom he’d heard was searching for people to help them with planting their crops.

On the way back to the village, he notices familiar figures in the distance.

(If you meander around the outskirts of town you’ll probably find Drakor and Canary fyi)

(Dunno if this is too metagamey but if you want ppl to talk to we’re here)

1 Like

“Drakor! Nice to see you again!” Arius happily shouted as he waves his hand from afar.

“Who is your…” He stops before finishing his sentence, as he finally recognizes the other figure to be the miller’s daughter; the one who cleared the name of the accused half-orc. “Miss Holm,” he dryly calls her. “It’s a pleasure to meet you again.”

Canary silently turns to acknowledge you calling her, then looks away.

1 Like

Drakor waved. “Greetings. I have reason to believe there may be tracks somewhere on the outskirts of the village; if the assailant left in the night, there may be signs.”

He sighed. “We had retraced the tracks of the attacker dragging Messire Kaver from the Granite Hill to the creek, but lost the trail at the Hill. However, I think that if the attacker originated from the village, there may be tracks leading out of it.”

1 Like

“I see,” Arius says half-impressed, his attention drifting away towards the village of Granitehill.

As he scratches the back of his right ear, he asks: “Do you want me to come with?”

(The faster the unease in the village gets resolved, the more work options I will get.)

1 Like

Zelsh could tell that he wss in the perfect position now as he quickly drew his sword and charged at the nearest spidrr, ready to cut it down.

2 Likes

Drakor glanced at Canary. “I have no qualms.”

He looked thoughtful. “I would not wish to keep you should you have something more pressing, however.”

Something occurred to him. “Have you any tracking experience?”

She doesn’t give any verbal or bodily disagreement.

2 Likes

just to confirm, you’re cutting away the spider’s webbing first, rather than charging directly in?

(in either case, roll initiative! to roll initiative, you roll 1d20 and add your initiative modifier, which for your character is +1)

“I would say I have some experience in tracking. Though, I wouldn’t claim to be anywhere as good as actual scouts who venture ahead of the squad.”

((+1 Perception, +0 Survival, and at least +2 Knowledge on Everything))

1 Like

(After finishing up with Nyna, Lionel goes back to the creek)