[RP Interest Check / OOC THREAD] Play by Post Pathfinder

Yay ty :P ill have my sling and ear plugs and canteen hanging on my belt

…nah, I’m good. Despite being a gimmick character, this ψ kinda took enough out of me that I’d need to rest for a while mentally in the event that I lose both “the last Arius” and “the first ψ”.

1 Like
Zone's Tracking Log #5
  • Geyde (Wanderer) - At the miller’s creek, checking the waters upstream
  • tutuu (Bugibugi) - Resting at the temple
  • Zone_Q11 (Arius) - At the outskirts of the village with Drakor and ‘Canary’
  • Squirrel2412 (Drakor) - At the outskirts of the village with ‘Canary’ and Arius
  • Ranta (Witch) - Last seen at the temple “yesterday”
  • Atlas - (‘Canary’) - At the outskirts of the village with Drakor and Arius
  • Amelia (Lionel) - At central square, talking to Nyna Kaver
  • Leafia (Zelsh) - Fighting two Big Spiders in the forest

:cityscape:: Granitehill
:timer_clock:: Daytime, Late Morning

tutuu’s Stealth check (P#879) be like:

3 Likes

second 20! sorta!

3 Likes
Zone's internal monologue.

On one hand, I still don’t think I can help with anything. On the other hand, in the event that Drakor and ‘Canary’ finds something or someone to fight with, I can be there to assist them.

…it’s not as if I’ll lose out on anything anyway. The alternative path would be to plant crops to get more money that I currently don’t ‘urgently’ need. I’ll edit my post and have Arius meet up with your characters.

1 Like

Lmao

Question: Does this mean Zelsh is one step away from the webbings, or did he literally step into the webs in order to be in range?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I thought only tutuu fights with a ranged weapon.

He’d try cutting the webbing awsy yo get closer to the spider first.

as an advanced warning the spiders are very strong so you best be super careful.

3 Likes

(…thumbs up.)

Not for Leafia

Sad Spongebob Squarepants GIF

Zone's Rambling

Perhaps the meaning of life is to learn. There are many ways of imparting another’s knowledge onto oneself, but without even without proper guidance, the world shall teach us humans how to grow as a person. The things you did not know of yesterday is something you learn today in order to be able to do tomorrow.

To err is the first step to learning. Though failure is not the only way of learning, it is indubitably an event that will occur to us humans at least once throughout our lifetime. To err is to be human. We make mistakes, and we learn from those mistakes, as to avoid such mistakes in the future.

excuse my amazing microsoft paint skills


character relationship graph.

key:
red = a little bad
purple = wary of
green = rather good
the weird green-blue between canary/arius = got off on the wrong foot
blue = decent acquaintance
pink = “I saved the wanderer from being accused of murder and all I got was this pink line!”

6 Likes

canary/drakor has a little red between them because canary’s still temporarily upset at drakor calling her boring. even though she called herself boring first.

2 Likes

canary told him she was boring! is it his fault for trusting her??

1 Like

it’s neither of their faults. it’s your fault for rolling a 1.

3 Likes

…touche

lionel/zelsh/witch are each excluded since none have a relationship with any of the pcs, as far as i know

i would add a line for each of the npcs we’re aware of but that’d be a lot of work and not very accurate/relevant for anyone except. bugibugi.

2 Likes

the other cavaliers

1 Like

does drakor’s stupid mask come off as that in the microsoft paint i think it might’ve looked too much like a ship

it looked like a brown

1 Like