[RP] Play-By-Post Pathfinder

(or survival)

He glances back towards the forge, touching his left hand to his temples. “Ah, she’s fine. It’s just the bad air from the forge, that’s all.”

(The forge isn’t all that smoky – charcoal produces less smoke than coal – but even so, the air was a little heavier, or something, when you were in the forge earlier.)

1 Like

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 2

(7)

Yeah this sure is a creek

3 Likes

there’s a body! (the same one that was already present)

7 Likes

“It is fairly hospitable.” Drakor replied. “Though there is a certain… strangeness. It feels a little quiet.”

(sorry)

1 Like

(Drakor’s opinion, not mine)

(oh, I was apologizing to Geyde :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

(Just confirming, the footprint we found earlier did not match Messire Kaver’s shoes, right?)

(Right, the footprint was smaller and differently shaped (his boots were pointier). The lines from where something was dragged through the dirt do line up with the thing being dragged being his legs.)

2 Likes

(And the location where we lost the trail, was that further away from Granitehill?)

(you were able to follow the trail back to the of Granite Hill [the hill, not the village], and lost it there)

2 Likes

(Can I take 20)

(sure)

(also, just to confirm, are you looking around the patch of creek where the body was found, or the patch where Drakor and Canary found the trail? I assume the former?)

(do I know how far away is it from Hazel Ford, in terms of travel time?)

(yes)

In drier parts of the year, it’s possible to make the trip in both directions within a day, but this time of year, it’s rainy enough to turn parts of the ground swampy, so making the round trip takes two days.

2 Likes

(Former, then I’ll follow the tracks for the latter)