[RP] Play-By-Post Pathfinder

{I… probably should’ve asked that too.}

Canary stays silent.

(Assuming it’s the same id like to roll for heal)

“I feel like we probably should have asked the militia for permission to touch the corpse of a former magistrate, but… oh well. No use crying over spilt milk.”

“Go ahead, friend Drakor. However, from what little I have seen thusfar, it looks like blatant murder to me. The stomach was cut using some sort of bladed weapon, before the body was tossed to the creek.”

Arius looked at the body of flowing water. “Actually, perhaps we should move up the creek and try to search for bloodstains there?”

2 Likes

(Thanks. )

Zelsh had remained silent until now, although he had come along too. “Zelsh no good when it comes to investigating murddrs but Zelsh will do his best to make dure no more happen again until the murdrrer is caught.”

2 Likes

Wanderer is looking off into the distance. Is he processing things? Does he not care at all? It’s hard to tell.

“I…do not know how to respond to being erroneously accused of murder.”

He feels guilty. But he also doesn’t care. It’s like he’s not even there. Shock.

He looks back to the corpse. He wonders where Savil is. He doesn’t know why he wonders about this. No, it makes sense. Savil would know the ‘why’.

1 Like

He’s been killed, but he should have been paranoid enough to let someone in on where he was headed if he was going…alone…

Right? Wanderer’s eyes start darting around.
Could he have been stupid?
Who even was the man who was murdered? What was his deal actually?

Wanderer frowns. He clenches his fist.

1 Like

Bugibugi screams: “MURDEEEEER!”

6 Likes

The noise makes me jump.

Canary turns to look at the… aggressor.

3 Likes

Bugibugi faces birdie

“YOU MAKE MURDER? SPEAK NOW.”

[Do an Intimidate check (if im allowed to intimidate PCs)]

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 13

“What.”

2 Likes

19 after bonuses

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

(I don’t think you can but I’m willing to play along)

I hurriedly repeat the evidence of my innocence oncemore: “I couldn’t of! The body was way too heavy for me to lift! Look at me!”

3 Likes

Wanderer has a realization. “Oh, right. Did you happen to see anything, friend?”

1 Like

“OH! Bugibugi, didn’t listen before. Hmmm.”

…

…

…

“Bugibugi, son of Gubigubi, declares you innocent!”

1 Like

Both my hands clench up in response. I feel freezing and warm and… “Umh. Yeah. Thank- Thanks.”

3 Likes

He looks around at a potentially concerned crowd. “Don’t worry. I’ve seen stranger things.”

3 Likes

“Pretty firefly land on bush. Bugibugi thinks he’s onto something.” scratches chin; face is in deep thought

2 Likes