SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

Amongus

Does OMGUS means voting somebody from personal reasons?

LAMIST is also a reddit-like neologism

Silviu doesn’t know those basic-used words. Point and laugh

:rofl: :point_right:

these are words

Oh my god united states

1 Like

Yes, but what does this tell you about Blizer?

Town has made many… MANY… bad plays in the past.
We literally have a thread called initiative to improve townplay.

…Leafia, this really seems desperate. Why exactly do you need to live?

true actually

I believe Blizer’s RTs are decent enough because I can actually feel he did that to make the town more active, wolves always prefer a passive town.

Okay. Let’s assume she changed her mind within a span of minutes.
…why is she so desperate to live?

idk tbh

now that youve pointed it out, i do find it a bit strange.

it just sucks because lolanticlaim

1 Like
  1. I had a slight townread on him honestly but his vote on me looks super opportunistic and doesn’t make any sense coming from a villager. His whole push on me is solely because I’m trying to do anything I can to make sure I’m not the one executed.

2. No I didn’t. He was a Null for me, but the way he just sheeped Squirrel seemed very scummy to me and your vote made him my CW instead of Italy which is one of two reasons that I swapped my vote over to him.

3. Honestly, I’ve had Italy as a null as well, but his determination to play despite being sick has me townleaning him which is the second reason I swapped my vote to Eli who I think has at least a good chance to flip scum. I think if Italy was a wolf and sick, he wouldn’t even be trying to get on much at all and that he’d be spanking more than he already is so I’m willing to give him time to recover a bit more from his illness before checking to see if he posts more when he does.

4. I’ve honestly been scumreading Blizer since early D1. I can’t quite remember why though but his posts haven’t been very good at all.

Why wouldn’t I want to live and still be in a game that’s based on one of my favorite things?

This is the case.

Leafia why don’t you kamikaze? SCP is a horrifying concept like imperialist Japan, ya know :relieved:

So, Leafia, do a legacy read instead of defending. I’m not seeing any progress.

If you have been wolf reading me since day 1

Why haven’t you been pushing me then

Like, If you have been wolf reading me the entire time, point out and push those reason, build a case on me

It feels like your just wolf reading me for the sake of wolf reading me, even if you gave a reason to vote me, you never pointed out which exact posts I had that were wolfy with my push on squirrel

Outside of small interactions and the vote against me, you have been ignoring my slot entirely tbh

I’m not one to give up like that. Trust me. You don’t want me dead. Especially after we lost one powerful PR already. I can’t say anything more due to anticlaim but when I saw there was an FM game based on the SCP Foundation, I was really excited to play in it because I’m a huge fan of the SCP Foundation and I don’t intend to die this early in. I don’t know if I could take it honestly.

Hey people, I townread Leafia because from my experience, she’s trying to be as transparent as ever to show you guys that she means no harm (you know how self-concious wolves are) but in return she’s not differentiating after-thoughts with full conceptual ideas.

1 Like

We don’t want you dead?