SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

my internet is pretty terrible tonight

1 Like

I’m fine with getting it, but in my eyes it looks like Min has a better reason to get it

/vote Min for the crate @Host_Account_1 @Zone_Q11, just to make your life easier

2 Likes

/vote Crate for Weapons Box

/vote crate min @Host_Account_1

I mean /vote self for weapon box

@Host_Account_1

@Blizer

wallpost of responses

And… what, exactly, was litten’s read on my slot?

As far as I remember, he was considering the possibility of me/atlas as w/w, which isn’t correct.

:man_shrugging: No response to that.

I would argue otherwise. Although my immediate contribution to the thread D2 is mostly pressuring Silviu, I’ve also laid out my plan for backreading the thread and concrete steps moving forward. That’s the opposite of spectating, if you ask me.

Regarding me trying to interact with the thread more - that’s NAI. t!me interacts with the thread more after being called out because I want to contribute more. w!me interacts with the thread more after being called out because I want to look like I’m contributing more. Either way you slice it, that’s not a valid reason to scumread me.

Or… litten got killed because he’s one of the best players here? I think that’s the simplest explanation.

Even if scum aren’t being actively scumread by litten they’d still want him dead so he doesn’t have the chance to change his mind.

Do you really think town!me just ignores litten calling me out and thinks “nah, I’m still not gonna contribute”?

Sure, people can fake being more productive as scum, but they still have to fake it. The conversation should be about if my efforts to be productive feel fake, not about the fact that I started interacting more.

I don’t shade people I’m going to kill the following night.

I will admit that argument was fairly weak, but that’s it.

Also - I’d link games, but the last scumgame I actually have links for is 6 months old and frankly not a good one to look at.

I’m certainly paranoid enough to consider it as a possibility, but I generally don’t make such plays unless I need to.

Not really relevant for this game until you see my flip because you can’t trust self meta, but keep that in mind for the future.

Min also pressured me early D1.

Um… of course I ignore posts that are pushing my slot? What do you think I’d do, read it and write analysis of how I might be scum?

This post makes me think you’re not actually considering the possibility of what t!squirrel would do in this situation, which points to a wolf push or confbiased town.

may I present

the initiative to improve townplay

It feels like you’re approaching this issue backwards; you seem to be looking at my actions and looking for reasons that they’re wolfy, rather than looking at whether I’m doing is actually wolfy.

For instance - t!squirrel ISOing atlas and litten and ignoring their posts pushing him makes perfect sense, because it does absolutely nothing to help him solve. This is what you’re missing, and why I think you’re confbiased town or wolf, since you’re approaching my slot with a conclusion already in mind.

In addition, regarding controlling the narrative - you’re free to backread on your own. Nothing I’m doing is stopping people from rereading litten and atlas’ posts and coming up with their own narratives.

I’ve said this far too often

But that’s not alignment indicative

Me as literally any alignment will do that when called out

Thank you

Then why are you pushing me for it?

I know that’s not the only reason why you’re pushing me, but you keep bringing that up as a reason even though it’s invalid.

Funny, because I’ve been asking you to do the same thing.

…granted, you couldn’t actually hear me, since I’m asking you now, but you’re still being hypocritical imo

That would be town-indicative, but I’m also clearly aware of that, so I could easily do that as a wolf. So it’s still NAI.

It was directly related to the next quote

More specifically:

2 Likes

wasted my time on that wallpost instead of reading silviu or italy

unhappy about that

1 Like

I promise that I will return the favor of solving your slot after I’m done with school and the chemistry homework.

I agree about the point on Wazza, but if you think the way I handled her “greencheck” points to my alignment, what do you think my alignment is? You didn’t mention reaching a conclusion here.

this sounds like you’re just trying to keep your options open not that I should be talking

this is a shitty take
he’s produced nothing but fluff, and when asked for his reads he doesn’t even give good explanations
why are you looking at his activity instead of his reasoning?

thanks for the reminder, I’d like to ISO him.

1 Like

I want to weigh in on a couple of things but I’m super sick rn so give me a bit to collect my thoughts

1 Like

I think Zone is right and some of the things Squirrel has said/done make little sense if he’s a wolf
so barring paranoia he’s probably just town

/vote min for crate @Host_Account_1

/vote YBW @Host_Account_1

didn’t particularly like his readlist or how self-conscious he was about forcing out some of those takes

since nobody’s here i think i’ll just go back to sleep for a while and hope someone’s online when i return
otherwise i’ll just continue to talk to myself
which is also fine lol

2 Likes

aelin, wazza and min are my most confident townreads aorn

i wish this site had multi-ISO because it would make my job so much easier lol

1 Like

Execution votes:

Voted Voters Votes
YoubutWorse Zone_Q11, Blizer, Leafia, WindwardAway 4/8
Silviu200530 Squirrel2412 1/8
WindwardAway Aelin 1/8
[Not voting] EliThePsycho, eevee, Kiiruma, min, Italy, YoubutWorse, Gorta, Silviu200530, Wazza

Crate votes:

Voted Voters Votes
min min, Zone_Q11, Leafia, Squirrel2412, Aelin, Silviu200530, Wazza, WindwardAway 8
eevee eevee 1
[Not voting] EliThePsycho, Kiiruma, Italy, YoubutWorse, Gorta, Blizer

But what could compromise the check on Windy? Surely it isn’t trustworthy no matter what?

Nevermind, bastard game