Secret Palpatine Round 2 - The Sith have won!

Leafia. Just say you agree with me no need to repeat what I said.

Sorry about that. I agree with you Seth.

Good night now too.

3 siths.

/check Leafia

Marluna has submitted an investigation result on Leafia.

Leafia is now Vice Chair and the next election phase has begun.

1 Like

Looking too deep into things since I am bored, I am gonna go down list of people I could “trust”, but I guess with more of like, a grain of salt:

1. Mistyx - I think could be okay? I liked Mistyx’s #146 response to me.
  2. Marluna - Eh. Obviously has “check” and on the highest poster no less, which I feel like is a weird check for town, and a good “check” for sith.
  3. Leafia - Obviously, kinda seems like the voice of reason. Shrug though even though highest poster by far. But there is a check on em.
  4. Whysper - No real thoughts except AYAYA.
  5. Windward - this is a real hm. I feel nervous energy here in general :/. Nuh uh.
  6. Aleph - Lowest poster. Sassy poster who talks up being busy IRL with work.
  7. Clonedcheese - Okay, but #187 do be bugging me
  8. Lucky. - Strange. Gut tells me town, like I get those vibes. Keeps voting no for no reason, not a bad thing.
  9. Cape90 - Okay no duh I trust me.
  10. AtNoName - I feel like is talking up mech a lot. I don’t trust.

I feel like this was an absolute waste of time and I should just let the mech carry me home. Mostly because I hardly have trust in like, anybody lol.

2 Likes
  • Cloned passed a Jedi policy
  • Marluna passed a Sith policy

didnt mention in my post but worth mentioning

Fun

I don’t have the same aligment as Leafia.

3 Likes

okay so tell me that leafia is sith

that feels kind of obvious

Yeah like actual sith says this lmao. Nice getting caught

1 Like

Is it neccesary?

It is obvious that both of us cannot be Jedi together.

2 Likes

Idk if I said this but I’ve never played Secret Hitler before, and while I understood the base mechanics on how it should be played, I didn’t really get how to play it as a forum game

Not an excuse for my shitty filler posts but I was worried about getting force replaced for not meeting the post minimum requirement when I actually didn’t know what to do. I thought we were just gonna follow a 1-7 meta and then there was nothing to discuss because it would just be mechanically solvable within a couple of turns if we hadn’t already won by then.

So yeah, I’ll probably continue to just follow the meta and pay attention to what people are saying, but I don’t have much input right now because I feel like all I have to do is just vote yes for now and wait for a policy to be passed.

This would be much more fun if it went faster lol

Wasn’t it Lucky who passed it?

Well their government passed it. But Lucky claims to have received SS from Marluna and they pretty much confirmed that by saying they had SSS to start.

1 Like

I trust Marluna and that means Leafia is Sith so we need to all vote no.

It was the correct play.
Cape might be Mafia and Leafia might be Palpatine.