Secret Palpatine Round 2 - The Sith have won!

okay? if I can’t do anything because I am not passed, then I get no fucking information

try again dipshit

That was rude and uncalled for.

The thing that bugs me the most is that you trusted me more than Marluna before the check, which you even claimed that you found wolfy when it was just following meta and yet just because I’m urging everyone to follow a meta that has been proven to help town win, I’m suddenly locksith?

Please exllain to me how that way of thinking and reasoning can ever come from a jedi.

Leafia, I was exaggerating when I called you lock sith. I more said what I said as a reaction test and you failed it, so I thought it was really antijedi.

This whole notion is antijedi. It makes no sense to go against the person who propped you up to be as Jedi with Marluna being the not jedi in their difference check against you. Even if you think taking sides is bad and the logic for taking sides is bad.

You literally took a side you hypocrite

I literally never took a side and following meta is not antijedi like you’re trying to make it out to be and rts are for FM games so I’m not buying you saying it was an RT. How do you think a jedi would react to antijedi behavior?

Don’t you understand? Frozen people are never allowed to be in a government. That’s literally the meta of the game. Meta that is proven to help jedi win. It couldn’t matter less who I picked, even if it was someone that’s literally confirmed to be jedi to everyone. You don’t let frozen people into governments unless you literally have no choice.

And I literally never went against you as you so claim. I don’t have any idea of where you even got that idea from.

All I can say to this and #366

is I clearly don’t know this game as well as you seem to. So what you perceive as antijedi, I don’t, because I don’t get what exactly is antijedi about my actions.

There is a difference check between you and Marluna, as you know. A traditional way to tell the difference between you and Marluna is to poke around and see who looks more sithy then other people. Even though it might go against I guess you could say the spirit of the game, it is a way to weed out an informed minority vs an uninformed majority. But I suppose that’s all not Secret Hitler talk so obviously it’s not jediish or whatever :nail_care:

Yeah. I think chalking up your behavihor to inexperience is a safe bet. What I don’t like is how you started talking like you actually knew what you were talking about without listening to those with mire experience than you. It was kind of aggravating to be honest.

yeah like you gave a real reason to me for

So you’re claiming sith then. Also, this freezes both Marluna and I. Neither of us can be in any more governments.

/Choose Cape for chancellor. Anyone who votes yes to this is claiming Sith.

which is why I would have probably a bad interpretation of it

It’s meta, like I’ve said repeatedly. Maybe I could’ve explained better at the time though.

I also want to apologize for my bad mood

people probably should say no to me :stuck_out_tongue:

Apology accepted. To explain things better, you want to do your best to keep sith out of governments, which is why people in conflict get frozen and don’t get to be in any more governments, because there’s no way to tell for sure who’s sith and who’s jedi.

so basically you get rewarded for lurking

Hmmm, maybe not exactly that, but it’s a different experience than an FM game. That’s for sure. Looks like we’re the only ones here too.

I’m not sith.
Clone do you just find it amusing to always call me a wolf/sith/minority when we play together?

1 Like

Never mind. Heeeeeere’s Seth!

If it wasn’t clone making that post I would have said could be with Cape but it’s clone making that post and for some reason they have some sorta grudge on me lately and I don’t understand why.

I guess what thing that can be pointed out is clones weird confidence I’m not Palp.