Secret Palpatine Round 2 - The Sith have won!

wait no I’m dumb

The only one who knows what Marluna got for 100% is Marluna. Once we analyze what everyone claimed to get aft eff r using up the deck, we’ll have a better idea on whether or not he tossed a blue.

It’s not always great to freeze like that.
It’s better to take the town out of there.
So whatever Whysper does we can follow that I think.

Like Whysper targets Marluna and if it’s Town I think se trust both and if it’s Wolf then we can clear Leafia.

no

If we are sure uncertain we can then investigate Whysper to double confirmed.

Wrong. It’s always best to freeze and for all you know if you’re a jedi, Whysper could be a sith too, so no you can’t blindly trust their claim. I’m thinking more and more that Seth is just Sith here.

Yes there’s no point in fucking freezing we need to double confirm.
To hurt Sith.

It’s common sense.
There’s a confirmed 1 Jedi in the freeze. If we remove that and make sure it’s only a Sith we can win this game easily.

Example:
Whysper checks Marluna and claimed they are Town.
Windward checks Whysper and claimed they are Town.

We now have 3 confirmed town without a doubt.

Lucky, common sense says to freeze because you never know who you can trust.

There’s only two checks Seth.

Doing it the other way what stops Sith from town doing each other?

In the last one I played Amelia cleared Silviu who was their buddy but if someone checked Amelia.

we have only 2 investigation and Marluna used one of them.

Oh

That and there’s four scum.

That game, we already didn’t trust Amelia for various reasons. It’s more so that Sliviu didn’t do anything that helped.

Also, you try and keep governments that pass jedi policies.

this isn’t even true given how weirdly marluna presented it

1 Like

Yeah, if Marluna is checked to be Sith, I wouldn’t necessarily say that confirms Leafia as Jedi. Leafia could very well be Sith or better yet Palpatine. I could see Marluna doing this to try and clear Leafia for later.

1 Like