Silent Hill Newbie Friendly JOAT 10er 4/10 Day 3 - Mafia Wins

scummy
legit this is like the typical “scum wants to throw shade without really saying it”

this kinda makes up for it but not really

:wowee:
“useless self-meta (also i was a wolf in that game)”
perhaps not explicitly wolfy but still rather… suspicious that they realize they were doing the same thing as wolf.
actually that’s probably townie cuz wolves wouldn’t do that without pulling out that argument but

sus

I think skipping today is almost always bad considering we end up in MYLO tomorrow then

honestly
i just
aaaaaaa
in my people’s tounge it means i am in great pain please help me

So do you townread or scumread demi
I still have literally no idea
You also only quoted posts from the first 50 messages

You can re-eval, you just need to make it clear that you are… which you arent really

I don’t know either!!!

Also my wifi adapter is dying so
Mobile time

Test

Youve had a whole day to figure it out, or you could just say “yeah, idk really” and then move onto someone else bc i dont know your reads on literally any other person

Anyways
In the words of arctic
“The biggest mistake you can make in an FM game is executing Eliza for doing nothing”
Might have been 2nd biggest but
Yeah
Also @YoubutWorse give me a target (NOt Demi)

No, you give me a target. If you find it easier to make wolfreads than townreads, then you should have a wolfread on someone by this stage. Tell me who that person is and why

If you don’t then I will curse you & your lineage

And
The only person I have a “wolf read” on other than demi is kanave
For reasons that are debunked, I think

What else do you want me to do
Ive spent basically all day waiting for this casw bc u are the person that I scumread the most
Do i just give up bc “Eliza’s doing nothing again, thats towny!” even when thats maybe the easiest meta for a scum to replicatw

The most I’m thinking of soing is switching to drinks bc their suggestion of either skipping or killing ranta is just plain bad, and also guava scumread them so i wanted to look a bit into that

What are your thoughts on Ranta? Just gut thoughts

Legit
I’d say I’d make a case on kanave but we know what happened last time

1 Like

I completely forgot everything she did

yeah try me bitch ;3
<3

i will refer to this

Do you still believe everything in that post

pretty much