Silent Hill Newbie Friendly JOAT 10er 4/10 Day 3 - Mafia Wins

The only other game I have in this forum is FAM2 and the only place where I have posts lol if you go to my profile you’ll find it really easily

1 Like

their wolfy true, but I can also v easily see them coming from a newer town, do u disagree with that idea?

you pushed against it like it was serious but that doesn’t really matter
that was while we were still breaking out of whatever you call memephase hell on this site so understandable
you didn’t wrap up demi either
and please cite your post at the start

1 Like

boop

POCKET SUCCESSFUL
MISSION COMPLETED

3 Likes

you know i’ll give you this much
the stuff about the “two wolves are inactive” and the “i don’t want to disclose those wolfreads”
those can
but like

…you know that’s a solid 75% of the quotes

this one is… idk
i guess it could come from town, but

in reply to^^

1 Like

RVS phase or smth

1 Like

Since I have a vote on me (I think?) I’ll drop reads as well

Town lean
Jaiden (if I’m mistrusting you I’m gonna go insane but you’re reading SOSOSOSO town to me)
Eliza
Demisha

Neutral
Ranta
Sadbi (where are you?)
Drinks

If I had to name two people as scum rn it would still be YBW and Kanave but I’m way more sure on YBW than Kanave cuz YBW was so eager to jump on Demisha when it seemed like Jaiden was just joking and I think Kanave just placed a vote there to get Demi to explain themself but I could be wrong :woozy_face::woozy_face:

I talked about it bc I had something to say there, what you want me to do not contribute anything? It generated content

overthinking now that I think about it is something I ALMOST ALWAYS did as town when I first started playing. During my first mafia game I didn’t really know what to do and was lost, while when I was town I always wanted to make sure what I was saying made sense, it was towny, it was something a town would say, people wouldn’t wolf read me for it etc etc even though I was town.

thats just a really towny post lmao

2 Likes

that seems contradictory to the advice of most experienced mafia players

these feel like they say two VERY different things to me

despite absolutely agreeign with this post I think think Eliza’s town for her way of reading Demi here; idk it feels like she’s genuinely trying to solve the slot even if she’s not treating them not a new player

do you think I got advice ever
no
this is why im still bad at mafia and refuse to improve

4 Likes

and also
whenever I’m mafia i think extremely hard about my posts
so like

Refusing to improve fire take

2 Likes

:wowee:

and i normally think hard about my posts, too

i said it doesn’t really matter