Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

I don’t get providing meta… sure, seeking it out from someone else when you’re the one looking, whatever, but if a person’s linking a specific example of something they did in a game, surely they’re aware enough of it to, like suppress that tell? It’s weird to me. The only thing I’ve provided meta for is, just, like, how I tend to word things, and that’s a normal person trait that I could provide meta from my fucking email account for.

seth
deep down in the inner rings of forum mafia
there is a name for a special kind of post, one only known to the most dedicated players
they call it

a joke

5 Likes

You’re asking like I’d know the answer. I’ve played one wolfgame since my triumphant return to Mafia.

are you Isolde?

he’s isolde yes

1 Like

How useful was this modifier?

Italy, you can’t be talking about tier three forbidden knowledge in front of Zorvo. You should know better than that - having sworn the pact and seen the consequences, you should know not to blatantly disregard it like that. Obvious scum, execute immediately.

2 Likes

and here we go…

the spirits
they speak to me
the truth must be heard

2 Likes

I mean, you did say you know you have tells
and you also seem to know what your tells aren’t

so I thought you’d also know what your tells are ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Italy, you can’t do this. It’s not just about you, who knows what they’ll do to me if they see you breaking the terms so flagrantly in front of me… I could be killed, erased from existence, sentenced to Time Prison… or worse, they could stop feeding me free reads. How will I play the game after that, Italy? Consider the consequences… you endanger everyone around you when you act like this.

I have new wagons to cover I think

Yes

1 Like

the ultimate punishment
being boxed in

2 Likes

Make sure to cover mine and May’s.

We’re the most important people in the game, after all.

May never sent games over…

2 Likes

FoL the message isn’t empty I put a quote in it amongus

1 Like

thanks, I’ll take a look soon enough