Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

so gth right now i’d say cloned, marluna, magnus/seth

if magnus then the vig claim was calculated
if seth then the vig claim was a last ditch attempt to force their way into towncore because the wolfteam was very quickly decaying

Also can we kidnap Zone in a dark alley for purposefully giving Jarek a role they previously had?

(Not that it ain’t a cool concept, but it sounded sussie :sob:)

you could put jaiden on the outskirts but i will just continue to repeat to myself that no host would ever add 1 ti to a 16p rolemadness like an asylum patient and deny your reality

1 Like

Dam it, Eliza dissapeared into nothingness

This is the general power metric I’ve been referring to for this game, since both were hosted by Zone.

that setup is of higher power though

i’m gonna go to sleep
see you all in about 4 hours because sleep is a scam and for some reason cutting out 5 hours for fucking around in a forum thread stops you from getting enough hours of sleep
vote cloned if you’re based

2 Likes

Votecount as of post #7483

Italy (3): Magnus, Zorvo, beancat
beancat (2): Jaiden, Italy
Marluna (2): CRichardFortressLies, Marluna

Not Voting (2): Silviu200530, Cape90

…Mistakes were made.
It still works for the general number of role types, though. And for Mafia power, if Neon’s role is any indication.

1 Like

Magnus are ya content with italy’s plan or whatever? (I’m lazy to think for myself)

Think for yourself.

:rage:

1 Like

Also is there a neutral amogus?

I don’t think there’s a neutral, or else we’d be 5v1v3, and that would technically be XYLO today? Since executing and killing a town would reach 3v1v3, which is parity.

Although I’m not sure what that means with this wording.

1 Like

I never heard Zoro’s role once

Zorvo claimed self-redirect JOAT a few times.

Then he should’ve said that louder :rage:

You should’ve paid more attention.

Hard to read when I see the user above the post is named “Zorvo” :slightly_frowning_face: