Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

You aren’t obvtowning, Lemon.

“I don’t like this person. Kill them.”
“Why are you asking me to elaborate? Kill you too.”
— Lemon rn.

whatever

be back in 24 hours

I’ve never wolfed in my life.

Jk i have. I’ll go get it

2 Likes

Amazingly Amazing Readslist
By Zorvo

Zorvo - The Almighty Forum Mafia Chief, acknowledge him!

• ObvTown

May - That pushy Schoolgirl that you believe in when they talk but never actually talk as much back
-Arsonist

Eliza - The other schoolgirl who brings their colouring book everywhere they go and talk with people when it’s convenient for them
-Framer

Magnus - That one dude who pops out of the shadows to say hi then goes back in the shadows as your still trying to process what happened
-Serial Killer

Jarek - The dude who never cried wolf even when there was a wolf and now no one realize on them to call for a wolf anymore and is more concerned towards them.
-Little Boy Pete

Marluna - The Girl who drives by in the Punch Buggy just wanting to see others start punching themselves.
-Insane Cop

Cape90 - He used to work at a Tim Hortin’s Drive Thru but now he takes orders at a donut shop
-Mailman

Silviu - The Hip Happy guy that follows people that he waves to and doesn’t stop waving until they wave back.
-Visitor

Gorta - The Tree in my Backyard, despite me not having any tree in my backyard
-Treestump

Lol - The Clown that makes people question their own life choices instead of making them laugh or scared.
-Vengeful

Jaiden - The last person who took something of yours and never gave it back, only to realize it actually originally belong to someone else.
-Compulsive Thief

Neon - That one girl going around door to door and just sticking a poster on each one of them without getting caught.
-Friendly Neighbour

Italy - The guy from a faraway land who has came to your town to share their experiences with you but seems to be no different then you.
-Consort

Beancat - That one Cat who keeps falling you around until you have to pick it up and take it home
-Classic Cat

I Dislike FM - The flamingo dancer who, you guessed it! Dances with flamingos and wears a top hat.
-Bodyguard

Lemonfairy - That little girl who gives you that fresh glass of lemonade, yes exactly! That little girl at the lemonade stand
-Innocent Child

2 Likes

Most recent scum game: MAFIA 75: TROUBLE AT THE PRECINCT [HIDDEN] - webdiplomacy.net

Best scum game: Completed: CFC's Role Madness

1 Like

Lmao that is broke let me fix it

1 Like

If I find this funny, it must be true.

2 Likes

Fixed

Little bit scared that Zorvo’s a Town n0 Rolecop check on me though.

No.

1 Like

You’re not a Town n0 Rolecop? That narrows it down a lot, thank you for clearing that up.

I’m actually an FBI Agent with a N0 red on you.

Looks like I’ll be dying before tomorrow one way or another, then.

I think I learned something.
“Neon is genuinely exhausting to read.”

I’ll give it another day, because the stars shine darker without you.

1 Like

Votecount as of post #215

Jaiden (2): Cape90, Magnus
Jarek (2): May, ElizaThePsycho
May (2): Jarek, Zorvo
Magnus (1): Jaiden
Cape90 (1): Lemonfairy

Not Voting (8): Marluna, Silviu200530, Gorta, lol, Neon, Italy, beancat, I_Dislike_FM

1 Like

What do you mean, post #215? We’re five hours into the game, I’m blaming the democracy.

By the way, I’m going to claim having a role restriction. I’ll explain later today, but just keep that in mind.

Sounds good to me!

1 Like

This you?