Starcraft Overhaul FM - Signups Filled! (16/16)

“Wow you’re snatching my cancelled case? You’re welcome!”

– Silviu200530

Hosted by @Zone_Q11
Co-hosted by @Frostwolf103
Reviewed by @Prophylaxis
Special thanks to @Silviu200530

Rules:

1. Follow the Forum Game Rules.
  2. Post a minimum of 10 game related posts per day phase.
  3. Fail to heed the former rules more than twice, and you will be subbed out or modkilled.
  4. I can and might have to add and/or remove rules in the future. Except the first rule.
    Let’s just hope that I won’t have to use this rule.

General Mechanics

• Days last 48 hours unless majority is reached early, and nights last 24 hours.
  • There are no logs / last will mechanics.
  • All actions must be submitted in your classcards / role PMs.
  • Role and alignment flips will be shown after a player dies.
  • The host will announce when XYLO occurs.
  • The game starts when the player list is completely filled, at 4 PM EST.

Mafia Mechanics

• The Mafia factional kill is optional and assigned, meaning that a specific member of the Mafia is required to be chosen to perform the factional kill.
  • The Mafia will communicate through a private message 24/7. (Optionally through Discord as well.)

Vote (and Execution) Mechanics

• Use the latest voting format.
  • Executions are majority and plurality. In case of ties, the executions will be determined randomly among the players inside the tie.
  • No Exe is a valid vote, and may be hammered to end the day early. In case No Exe and a player are tied at the end of the day, No Exe takes priority.
  • Upon following the sequence of [No Exe → No death → No Exe], a random Town will be executed.
  • Self-votes are considered valid votes.
  • Votes are locked in XYLO scenarios.

Special Mechanics

• This is a closed rolemadness.
  • This game is Non-Bastard.
  • There are no conversions in this game.
  • There may or may not be Neutral parties in this game.

Players

1. @Zorvo
  2. @May
  3. @ElizaThePsycho
  4. @Magnus
  5. @Jarek
  6. @Marluna
  7. @Cape90
  8. @Silviu200530
  9. @Gorta
  10. @lol
  11. @Jaiden
  12. @Neon
  13. @Italy
  14. @beancat
  15. @I_Dislike_FM
  16. @Lemonfairy

Backups

1. @CRichardFortressLies
  2. @mollylikesorigami
  3. @Millium

Uninformed Spectators

1. @Leafia
  2. @YoubutWorse
  3. @TheBlueElixir
  4. @Sadbi
3 Likes

to in or to not to in

Sure I’ll join.
/in

2 Likes

@May
Hey! You got this!
Time to redeem yourself!

Sure, why not /in

/in
time to get executed d1
again

3 Likes

/In. Be warned that I seem to have a losing streak atm, so I apologise in advance if we’re aligned.

2 Likes

I’ve lost every single one of the four games I’ve played here. I’m sure you can’t be worse luck than me.

1 Like

:thinking: Maybe I should stop trying so hard, I’m clearly not a top player. Maybe I should take it easy.

With that said, I’m predicting at least one of us four are randing Mafia and tunnelling that worldview.

1 Like

Don’t claim survivor D1.
Claim Mafia Goon in a rolemadness.

1 Like

I derive entertainment from being a total tryhard, so it won’t be me. You three can decide amongst yourselves who’s randing mafia. I’m talented enough to just get town every time, anyway, maybe occasionally a town-aligned 3P. It’s all super easy stuff. No skill issues here.

This is the message that’s gonna curse me into finally randing maf obviously BTW

2 Likes

At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if you were privately DMing every Host to remove you from the Mafia rand.

1 Like

Let’s just play the game with the four of us. D1 MYLO.

1 Like

sure what setup

If I ever were to cheat at a mafia game, this would be how. Bribing the hosts to just make me village every time. I have a $5 Starbucks gift card, who wants it?

(This is a joke, I gave all those gift cards away weeks ago.)

1 Like

I bought this pack of a bunch of $5 Starbucks gift cards because I was like “oh yeah I can keep them around for when I inevitably forget everyone’s birthdays, then I can always come up with something on the spot”, but… I never want to give someone a $5 Starbucks gift card. I only ever encounter $10, $20, or even $30 occasions. My solution to this was just to give them away in stacks, but that’s surely got to be inconvenient when you get to actually using them.

Is bribing the hosts of a mafia game a $5 occasion? Have I finally found the fated one?

1 Like

Mandatory execution, all vanilla, 48 hr day. Through the night, we have one shot to live another day.

You could also make it nightless to make it more fair, ig.

1 Like
Which alignment is more stressful to play as?
    • Town is more stressful
    • Mafia is more stressful
    • I’m completely chill as either alignment, what do you mean?

0 voters