Starcraft Overhaul FM - Signups Filled! (16/16)

See, I can’t really answer this poll in good faith, because I have randed town or 3P for fourteen out of fourteen longform mafia games I’ve played.

2 Likes

That’s alright, you can wait until the game starts to answer.

2 Likes

im completely stressed as either alignment, what do you mean?

I don’t believe Zorvo’s response.

2 Likes

I think I may get the most stress as Town per say and almost none as mafia unless my mafia member/members be making night actions of targeting me to die.

However I do like the solving aspect of town which drives me to enjoy it.

2 Likes

I was once sort of scum - an assistant to the SK in a whisper-enabled game.

I had randed Pacifist, meaning I could protect someone from being voted/killed for the night & following day phase, but only every other day, and I won once I had two successful protects. I had been townsiding because my friend rolled infinite-shot vig with guilt, so the deal was because he didn’t want to use his action anyway, I would self-protect, he’d shoot me, and then I got points… unfortunately, he got outed and nightkilled, so I had to like, actually play to my role without my helper. It was so boring, given I could only advance my win condition every other day, so I publicly begged the SK to contact me, and somehow it actually worked.

What happened was that I contacted the mafia (we had good reads between us, managed to figure some of them out) and told them I’d protect their buddy. I lied, saved the protection for the next day, which was final 3, with me, a mafia member, and the SK. I was like “ohhh so sad that I couldn’t get my wincon, well I guess I’m kingmaker, the mafia helped me out so I’ll vote out the SK :)”. They thought they had won until the very last moment. The protection on the SK went through, they killed the mafia member that night, and we won together. Peace and light. Amen.

This was the first-ever SK win in the multi-year history of the Discord server we were playing in. The game was arguably rigged against them, too, they didn’t automatically even win in F2; it went to a wheel instead. Fucked up

This might be a stupid question but why is this in the vanilla queue :joy_cat:

3 Likes

you reviewed the game you should know!

2 Likes

thats a weird way to spell Arete

8 Likes

i have been tricked

4 Likes

Imagine being incorrect on the internet.

3 Likes

i was not incorrect!
i was just not correct!

2 Likes

Can we invite Silviu to play as an Informed player?

“You have no active abilities, but you have the knowledge of the setup you surrendered. If you share your knowledge, you are modkilled.”

3 Likes

/in so I can rand town and lose like normal :sunglasses:

5 Likes

How to gain someone’s trust as Mafia in FM:
Create a neighbourhood with them.
Tell them you’re the Mason Recruiter.
Profit.

1 Like

I’m going to roll mafia again and flounder like an idiot

2 Likes

I think I know your range now, dw.

1. Zorvo.