Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - Day 4 (12/30)

VOTE: Cape90

mmm
actually tutuu’s role isn’t that much of a threat to wolves is it

1 Like

people who are being protected are those who wolves wouldn’t be able to ita without outing themselves anyway
and modposter is lol

yes. if i out it it doesnt do anything except vs mercenary conclave. if i dont out it i risk protecting wolves. its risky, its not strictly pro-town. potentially negative utility

1 Like

this LOL was the fakest thing ever from cape

plus like there are reasonable kills every night
n1 arctic is. of course
n2 leafia may have protected
n3 tutuu was just pushed a good amount and many other people look townier + she was kinda demotivated

1 Like

there were no deaths n3. blueelixir saved someone. mafia had only 1 kp

1 Like

(elixir claimed to heal himsefl)

2 Likes

plus like
arctic was obviously very confident on tutuu
and so was stick
they would be disappointed in us if we killed tutuu and she flipped town

1 Like

yeah i mean im not dying over a green peeked town n3

i dont think these arguments for me being wolf hold ground

the only one that arguably does is my reads not being accurate. they haven’t been. i can say the same for every single one of us. and most of the dead villagers

1 Like

the tinfoily and now desperate part of me is thinking flip insomnia → sheep if town, pog if wolf

this is a bad way to play the game but aaaaaaaa

what would arctic do here

like @an_gorta_slanktai lets say ur town. ur also wrong on me being wolf. who else is wolf? there gotta be at least 3

u agreed may is townier. ur not pushing literally anyone else. ur townreading everyone just like me. so who are the wolves, if accuracy is expected from a town at this point of the game

even if u dont believe me that im town. consider im mafia. who are the other 2 wolves. were u not townreading them too, whoever they are?

1 Like

NEW THREAD INCOMING

last

Go here to do things:

You may post there. I’ll set an hourlong slowmode on this thread as soon as I figure out how.

i always post like that :sob:

1 Like

gg

3 Likes