Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Hey my mood to reply to things and be active faded. Be active like. tomorrows night. Dunno. See ya then!

ok but like what about them feels awkward?
take a post and point out the words that were awkward, and rephrase it in a way that looks truly spontaneous to you

I’m sorry, professor, if you’ll see my earlier email, I am currently ill from COVID-19 and cannot complete any assignments right now. Please send them to me after class so that I can complete them in my own time.

These are the three posts that stood out to me as awkward. I don’t know how I could rephrase them… they’re just, like. It’s imperceptible. It’s a texture behind your words. It’s all vibes. Subconscious pattern recognition. You feel very pushy about this.

1 Like

i can’t give a definitive answer to this because it’s correct and she has the right reasons but i don’t know whether she’d read me well as town because i’ve only played one game where she was town (and i was a wolf). every other game she’s been the wolf and i’ve been town. kinda crazy

yes i do. but i’m familiar enough with may to know that they can fake long explain-y reads as mafia. it’s quite literally their forte as a wolf. previously they couldn’t really fake their all over the place-ness as mafia and it was easy to catch them from how methodical she was playing. but now i’m not so sure how to read her. maybe still from engagement, idk

also I laughed at the uwu’ification of the posts lmao

when was the last time they wolfed

2 Likes

you

2 Likes

FAM, I believe? Last time they wolfed in a game with me, at least. The last real game you can backread for real is PAYOR KRC:

My bullshit continuous meta “background thoughts read” on Garfooled is just based off of one… maybe hte firsrt game I played with them where I wolfread them the whole time but managed to find them town later on cause they were just so consistent in their principles. And I’ve extended that into a continuous attempt to read them over many games which I don’t think has failed yet but mostly because I keep randing wolf. In those games.

o
rip :(

mmmmm
When I feel something’s awkward I generally am able to find something specific within the post that made me feel that way, but fair enough.

As for why I’ve been a bit pushy, since the Sorc17er where I had a bad entrance, I’ve been trying to learn what makes a post awkward and avoid that.

May is probably town for thinking this though,
I doubt a wolf with TMI feels these “imperceptible/subconscious” things when they know I’m town.

1 Like

Few notes from that game.

• Gar had these very… the way I mentally visualise it is trying to make reads with a bandsaw, trying to go for these objective “does X do Y as wolf?” “the first X people on this wagon are wolves” kind of… like… avoidance of making the subconscious and subjective calls that townies do.
  • They tried to cast a wide net, reading a lot of people in the game all at once, blocks at a time, rather than being drawn to individuals. A “time to make reads now” brick.
  • Looking at the posts, they also made sure to specify the unsureness of their early reads, something they did here, too. I wanna compare to their towngames. I’m being overly reliant on meta I know this is a flaw but it’s Gaaaar I can’t not try to meta Gar it’s so fun

Cringe. You’re a wolf for saying this

This sounds mean I just hate when people townread me

For the record we both agree with this given we literally banned ourselves from playing games together non-hydra because our personalities Do Not Work for that. We did this a while ago we’ve broken the promise multiple times since and it never goes well. It never goes well

Why? You’re both enjoyable to play with so far TwT

your push on garfooled worries me a bit because the premise being mismatched confidence kinda feels like how you pushed me last game when you were mafia. i don’t really think projecting more confidence than you actually have is necessarily wolf indicative in a vacuum, either. like that’s normally how RVS goes for most people, isn’t it? nobody actually has any idea what they’re doing, and most people’s reads don’t extend beyond a slight gutread one way or the other, but nobody actually expresses them in that way - they express them just like any other read. i seemed confident on cait but i’m not, the reality is i had a read on what they had posted so far and yet i recognized i can only be so confident with it given how little i’m working from, but disclaiming to be extremely not confident didn’t feel very useful at that point

Oh we’re both enjoyable to play with individually we just don’t having to argue with each other like mafia necessitates

1 Like

We played mafia together before we were dating. That was fine. It’s just that once you are dating then like. Having to argue with each other. Having conversations while maintaining game integrity. When I was hiding from thread I’d get paranoid and set my Discord status to invisible

1 Like

My discord status is always invisible(I’m always paranoid people will catch me slacking)

may did you not have any thoughts on cait’s posts? most of the content that you commented on in your first post was people talking about cait, but you didn’t talk about cait themselves at all. isn’t this how you’d play it as w/w lol?

that’s actually very strange…

Why do you include Cait in this group, considering you put Cait in your town core?

:pensive:
gar not w/w with me

the Sorc17er (and I was indeed town)

(still catching up)

And I have mismatched confidence in my mismatched confidence read on Gar. The layers keep going, dogboy. (You’re reading simultaneously too much and too little into that question. It was for Gar, not you. I hadn’t explained what my purpose was for it. Let me do that now.

Admitting to having mismatched confidence was actually the towny outcome for Gar there. What I was looking at to wolfread them was the completely unprompted readlist; I had previously given them specific advice to make readlists as a wolf to keep their “thoughts” straight, and though I intended, like, “private readlist for your own list”, I’m pretty sure the way I gave it was ambiguous. The other purpose of the readlist would be to project RVS-stage confidence as town, which is why I asked: if they had mismatched confidence, that would explain it away. A 2 and a 2 does not, so I did not revoke my wolfread.)