Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

Being a 2-shot vigilante is fairly easy, because you can take out two players from the POE. I would currently like to shoot into Frost and Lea, because I think their flips give much information.
I’m not a great doctor in practice. The two players I would want to save at this point in time are Zenon and Achro, because I townread them both and they’re being active. If a doctor was known to exist, I would end up WIFOM’ing.

You might have to wait until the post restriction is dropped before you will hear from Leafia again.

What info would a frost flip give lol

Again why would scum claim PR in an open set up??

…You’re supposed to agree with me.

Frost wouldn’t kill me out of spite if he’s evil, right? Nah.

Cough.

With what exactly? I can only ask players nicely to vote you out of the game, if that is how I kill you.

But then I need solid evidence to convince them.

Ok so what information does either of their flips provide? Also im going to ask you to pick someone other than Achro for the save, i was originally going to exclude them the same way i did leafia because i know as protection i save Achro 100% of the time no questions asked.

I will also point out i don’t like the answer of shooting someone for information, when as town vig your job is to shoot scum.

Not to be rude but how do you exspect me to know what youre talking about posting an entire game worth of content?

1 Like

So @Mr.L I’m going to need your help here, please vote Magnus.

That is true

Please vote Magnus.

Frost is in my POE, and flipping wolf would codify my current readlist, same as Leafia’s flip will for most people. This would arguably clear Hippo and Sulit, and has odd implications for Kiiruma’s alignment as well.

Lea’s flip is inherently informative due to her bluff, because she’s currently existing in a state of limbo where people aren’t really acknowledging her position in the town anymore. She’s been gone for almost 20 hours at this point.

I would save one of Garfooled or Proph. The latter, if town, would be more likely to die at night from my perspective, so I’d choose Proph.

I disagree with this, because you are not supposed to be a substitute for the execution.

Sorry. That game was a semi-flipless open setup, which had a player suggest for all the power roles to act obvious enough to be identified anyway. Leafia then outright claimed town power on the second day as Mafia.

I disagree, in my opinion they have more strong stances than me. (You just don’t understand their symbol system.)

:popcorn:
I get it now. You’re concerned about executing a PR claim, I was wondering why the change the heart.

you know it took me way too long to realize that I said deathtunneled town

So… you suggest we doesn’t lynch anyone D1? Because most flip doesn’t give us any info at this point…

1 Like

VC

Leafia (5): Mr.L, Prophylaxis, Achromatic, Hippopablompoyeetus, Zenon
May (2): Hazardwaste, Leafia
Achromatic (1): Lea
IfGodCouldDie (1): Kiiruma
sulit (1): SultanOfSlam
Magnus (1): IfGodCouldDie

Not Voting (7): Garfooled, Frostwolf103, ElizaThePsycho, Magnus, May, Marluna, sulit

Day Ends at 2023-04-16T19:00:00Z

wait ur a pr