Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

Sorry. That game was a semi-flipless open setup, which had a player suggest for all the power roles to act obvious enough to be identified anyway. Leafia then outright claimed town power on the second day as Mafia.

I disagree, in my opinion they have more strong stances than me. (You just donā€™t understand their symbol system.)

:popcorn:
I get it now. Youā€™re concerned about executing a PR claim, I was wondering why the change the heart.

you know it took me way too long to realize that I said deathtunneled town

Soā€¦ you suggest we doesnā€™t lynch anyone D1? Because most flip doesnā€™t give us any info at this pointā€¦

1 Like

VC

Leafia (5): Mr.L, Prophylaxis, Achromatic, Hippopablompoyeetus, Zenon
May (2): Hazardwaste, Leafia
Achromatic (1): Lea
IfGodCouldDie (1): Kiiruma
sulit (1): SultanOfSlam
Magnus (1): IfGodCouldDie

Not Voting (7): Garfooled, Frostwolf103, ElizaThePsycho, Magnus, May, Marluna, sulit

Day Ends at 2023-04-16T19:00:00Z

wait ur a pr

Leafia claimed PR.

She claimed a PR, which is alligned with a mafia role, if I understood correctly.

oh

i was gonna say ā€œwhat are the odds igcd is SK who knows magnus is lyingā€

I donā€™t see how that clears Hippo, Sulit and Kiirumaā€™s alignment, hypothetically everyone is equally suspicious.

The correct question. ā€œWhat are the odds, SK knows Leafia telling the truth.ā€ (Answer: itā€™s 100%)

The next question: ā€œdoes the SK wants to save a town PR?ā€ (I donā€™t know, to be honest.)

1 Like

Btwā€¦
They are 4 other roles, which would know Leafiaā€™s claim is fake, if their role has rolled this game.

Not sure how you get that from me asking what information flips provide, but I am always 100% for lynching except in final 4ā€™s I prefer to make scum make a move.

Also to clarify, D1 lynches tend to provide the most information which is why they are so important.

1 Like

I donā€™t know how relevant that is. Allegedly, one of Leafiaā€™s main tricks to get off the block is to claim town PR, even if it conflicts with her prior story.

Flicker
UFO
Strategem-27
2 Likes

How does Frost as wolf clear Hippo or Sulit and what implications does it present for Kiiruma?

What do you think about Chrisā€™ reads on Magnus?

Im not sure what his read on Magnus is at the moment but if he believes Magnus is town I think it is wrong.